PDA

View Full Version : Rigger boots for school ????

bopdude
30-09-2004, 10:04
Well I think i've finally seen it all when it comes to parents stupidity and kids so called fashion sence, as i was dropping off the brady bunch i noticed a lad of about 12 walking to school with his trousers tucked into a pair of workmens rigger boots, don't get me wrong I love the boots for work, WTF :shrug:

I smell a kid up to no good :(

Chris
30-09-2004, 11:03
It's the age-old mystery, when schools have clear uniform policies, why do parents allow them to go to school wearing stuff that breaks the rules? Why do they even *buy* their kids stuff that breaks the rules? I smell a kid up to no good, and I smell parents who probably don't care. :(

bopdude
30-09-2004, 11:11
It's the age-old mystery, when schools have clear uniform policies, why do parents allow them to go to school wearing stuff that breaks the rules?
In some cases, I would guess its a money issue, but rigger boots aren't cheap, in this case i think it's just that they don't give a c**p

I smell a kid up to no good, and I smell parents who probably don't care. :(
Exactly, just left to get on with it, sad but it happens, but those boots could do some serious damage, both to property and other kids, after all they are steel toe-caps. Absolutely no excuse for wearing them, I'll be supprised if the kid doesn't get sent home ............ and the penny drops, maybe thats what he wants :shrug:

andrew_wallasey
30-09-2004, 13:05
I didnt wear a school uniform past about 13 but rigger boots for school?!?! Maybe he gets cold feet? lol.