PDA

View Full Version : ATTN RTCW players

ic14
11-08-2003, 17:32
Keep your eyes out for these 3 players:
Blade (Not his gt)
KL Prophet
C Bad Blood

All 3 of these like to change over to the other team and team kill, then if you boot them off they will rejoin and do it again..
They also try to boot anyone who kills them off, Oh and they threaten to send bad feedback,

They ruined a good 16 player server :(
Its players like these that make me hate XBL!!

Caspar
11-08-2003, 18:09
Thanks for letting us all know :)

Tezcatlipoca
21-08-2003, 00:34
Watch out for this guy:

Gamertag = RANDMAGINO

Online nickname = LCZ MURDA

He was on our team earlier tonight, when we were playing on Ice. He was team killing to stop us transmitting the documents.

Satans Puppet
22-08-2003, 18:44
Oh Mr Tez, it must have been awful.. if only the puppet had been there for you.. Puppet woulda picked up them documents and ran like the wind... Puppet doesn't mind the occasional team kill :P

But yeah, nasty players like that are almost always fren... americ... urrr no comment :D

Tezcatlipoca
22-08-2003, 18:54
LOL, it wasn't that bad really Puppet. We killed him in return, then gave bad feedback & Boom kicked him out.

I guess he must have been doing it so he could grab the docs & get the points himself. TK'ing Point Whore :mad:

Oh, & welcome to www.nthellworld.co.uk btw. :wavey:

XiceWolf
22-08-2003, 18:56
lol i killed puppet one time when he was just about to stash the docs :D How i suffered after that moment :D Was well funny though

Satans Puppet
22-08-2003, 18:57
Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca
I guess he must have been doing it so he could grab the docs & get the points himself. TK'ing Point Whore :mad:

Oh Mr Tez, the puppet knows noone who would do such a dishonest thing and Boom kicked him a BIG boom server to which the puppet was not invited... shameless mr tez... shameless, you know the rules, no refusing the puppets invites and no big big games without the puppet!!! :p:eek:

XiceWolf
22-08-2003, 19:00
Puppet your always the 17th person to know :D

Tezcatlipoca
22-08-2003, 19:01
Originally posted by Satans Puppet
Oh Mr Tez, the puppet knows noone who would do such a dishonest thing

You can't have played with many Americans, then, lol.

and Boom kicked him a BIG boom server to which the puppet was not invited... shameless mr tez... shameless, you know the rules, no refusing the puppets invites and no big big games without the puppet!!! :p:eek:

lol, it wasn't a Big Boom server, Puppet - it was the 8 player game you & Ego were playing with us the other night.

Satans Puppet
22-08-2003, 19:06
Hmmmm Hmmmm did the puppet abuse mr mark on this occasion? No no... lets narrow it down, puppet abuses mark every night... hmmm Mr Wolf, refresh the puppets feeble brain if you will... :)

ic14
22-08-2003, 19:08
Hmmmm Hmmmm did the puppet abuse mr mark on this occasion? No no... lets narrow it down, puppet abuses mark every night... hmmm Mr Wolf, refresh the puppets feeble brain if you will... :)
lol, god my sides are aching!!! :rofl:

XiceWolf
22-08-2003, 19:11
Puppet when will this third person nonsense end ? We could perhaps stop posting in third person in here to show the nthw people you are sane. We wont tell anyone from BXB that you have dared not to post in third person, ill buy a puppets people pack if you compy :D What am i to refresh your mind about ? Come on tonight and give a poor Scots student a laugh on rtcw as i cant go out tonight :(

Satans Puppet
22-08-2003, 19:14
Awww Mr Wolf, tis sad but the puppet speaks in the third person all the time, you've played on live, unless everytime the puppet says "The Puppet..." yer hearing blanks out...

Puppet won't change for you mr wolf... not for you... but for that fella on that fifty quid note... maybe :D

Tezcatlipoca
22-08-2003, 19:16
Awww Mr Wolf, tis sad but the puppet speaks in the third person all the time, you've played on live, unless everytime the puppet says "The Puppet..." yer hearing blanks out...

Puppet won't change for you mr wolf... not for you... but for that fella on that fifty quid note... maybe :D

I've seen you slip-up & use 1st person a few times over at BXB, though ;)

XiceWolf
22-08-2003, 19:17
lol no chance of that happening then :D

Satans Puppet
22-08-2003, 19:18
Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca
I've seen you slip-up & use 1st person a few times over at BXB, though ;)

Thats only because Mr Janus asked the puppet nicely... puppet can be something he's not for Mr. Janus... he's a live celebrity like the puppet... we have to stick together just incase the adoring fans begin to revolt... :D:eek:

XiceWolf
22-08-2003, 19:21
Do the puppets people keep in contact via msn ? If so pm your addy as were just making this place look untidy now with the offtopic posts :D

Satans Puppet
22-08-2003, 19:23
Originally posted by XiceWolf
Do the puppets people keep in contact via msn ? If so pm your addy as were just making this place look untidy now with the offtopic posts :D

That was the plan.... It's The Puppet Virus 2003 worming its way onto various posting boards to spam its lil heart out... :D

Tezcatlipoca
22-08-2003, 19:33

It's in Puppet's profile at BXB, Xice.

Satans Puppet
22-08-2003, 19:37
Ahhh so thats how you latched onto the wonderful Puppet, Mr. Tez.... you parasite of NTHW, you...

XiceWolf
22-08-2003, 19:59
Puppet look out mod about :D I added you to my msn puppet so we can not!!!! spam these boards.

Satans Puppet
22-08-2003, 20:00
Puppet look out mod about :D I added you to my msn puppet so we can not!!!! spam these boards.

Oh how you fear the power of the mods... please don't edit the puppet, the puppet is simple really... :D

XiceWolf
22-08-2003, 20:03
He must be crushed and stopped before it all gets out of hand, dont listen to his pleas.

Caspar
22-08-2003, 20:13
:notopic:

I have just read all of this #23 post thread and only 3 posts are on topic :spin:

Can we at least try please :)

p.s. :welcome: to the forum Judy ;)

Satans Puppet
22-08-2003, 20:14
Mr Wolf... The Puppets People shall rise and crush you all, if anything happens to the puppet... we have bananas planted all over the planet, ready to explode...

You will all meet with the puppets demands and create a forum for the Puppets People to worship!!!

Topic... yes Topic... urrrrrr Bad American playing people... bad... :D