PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade BB speed

Kneebs
10-08-2003, 14:03
Howdy...

I'm wanting to upgrade my BB speed, but as its thru the STB, I cant do it online, and CS (0800 052 5000) are closed :rolleyes:. Im sure ive read that faults at Swansea can also do this - is this right, and if so, does anyone have the number ?

Cheers,
Mick

Steve H
10-08-2003, 15:59
0800 052 2000 Should be open today.. :) *(Open till 6 I think)

But, They usually take a couple of hours to upgrade your speed anyway, I found myself waiting till the following day before it came through to my STB .. Might just be worthwhile to wait until tommorow, and upgrade through your local CS.

And, Welcome to nthellworld :)

Edit : 0845 650 0121 is Faults I believe, Not freephone though.

Kneebs
10-08-2003, 16:06
oops, thats the number I meant - just a bit of a typo !

No, they're definately closed (in my area, Wearside, anyway)..

I got the number for STB tech support at swansea, and they've arranged for it to be upped.

And Ta for the welcome - i've been a member on .com for ages, but only recently 'converted' to .co.uk !! :D

Mick

Steve H
10-08-2003, 16:07
Originally posted by Kneebs
oops, thats the number I meant - just a bit of a typo !

No, they're definately closed (in my area, Wearside, anyway)..

I got the number for STB tech support at swansea, and they've arranged for it to be upped.

And Ta for the welcome - i've been a member on .com for ages, but only recently 'converted' to .co.uk !! :D

Mick

Nice to have you here :D..

Be interested to know how long it takes you to actually get the upgrade.. So post back here when it goes up :p

Kneebs
10-08-2003, 19:18
Well, I checked the STB, and by about 10 past 4 it had the new file, so it took about 1 1/2 hours, but since then the provisioning servers been down, so its only now ive been able to get back on line...:(

But alls well that ends well...nice to have faster downloads again:spin:

Mick