PDA

View Full Version : Women being tired

Bishop
04-09-2004, 23:20
What is it with women 'being tired' - they are always 'off to bed' and sleeping

Russ
04-09-2004, 23:21
I think you'll find that at this time of night, most people are 'tired' which usually leads them to be 'off to bed'......and subsequently 'sleeping'....

BBKing
04-09-2004, 23:29
Mine's not, she's been out on the lash in Italy twice this week - I've been falling asleep on the sofa after days of vigorous fatherhood. Mind you, I'm a morning person.

Russ
04-09-2004, 23:31
Ahh, so you are also feeling 'tired' and not far off 'sleeping'??

BBKing
04-09-2004, 23:42
Quite, and I'd lay odds I generally drop off earlier than the other half. Different cycles.

Escapee
05-09-2004, 09:46

Usually with a headache ;)

Chimaera
05-09-2004, 10:02
Perhaps because we have so much to do - have you never heard of the saying 'A woman's work is never done'? :D
When my 2 children were small I had 3 part time jobs on the go at once - and combined with the housework because a certain other person was too tired to help after his 6 hours in the office - I never got to bed before midnight, and had to be up and ready to go at 6.30 every morning!
Things do change though! :D Now I have one full time job, the kiddies have grown up and all but left home - and I'm raring to go!!! :naughty: :D ;)

Russ
05-09-2004, 10:03
Perhaps because we have so much to do - have you never heard of the saying 'A woman's work is never done'?

Whenever I hear that one I always think "well maybe she should get on and do it" :D

:Sprint:

Stuartbe
05-09-2004, 10:05
Whenever I hear that one I always think "well maybe she should get on and do it" :D

:erm: Perhaps you should use this link now - http://www.moneynet.co.uk/partners/dc/1/life_assurance.shtml

:D

Chimaera
05-09-2004, 10:06

I did!!! I do!!!! And I am at this very moment - switching between cleaning, doing the washing and getting ready to go visit some relatives! :rolleyes: :D

Chimaera
05-09-2004, 10:11
Or it could be a medical problem - anaemia affects many women and can cause tiredness, and I believe an under active thyroid can have similar symptoms? :shrug:

Russ
05-09-2004, 10:16
I did!!! I do!!!! And I am at this very moment - switching between cleaning, doing the washing and getting ready to go visit some relatives! :rolleyes: :D

....and posting on cableforum.co.uk...... :D

Mike
05-09-2004, 10:24
Quite, and I'd lay odds I generally drop off earlier than the other half. Different cycles.

I've got the same bike as my wife and she still goes to bed first !

malcpro
05-09-2004, 11:37
Perhaps because we have so much to do - have you never heard of the saying 'A woman's work is never done'? :D

Then maybe they should be getting on with it, and stop putting their feet up for a nap between their favourite soaps :angel:

Stuart
05-09-2004, 23:35
I know a few women that would happily slap certain forum members now...

Marge
05-09-2004, 23:40
I know a few women that would happily slap certain forum members now...

I need to read things properly cos I saw something different first time :eek:

and yes I would like to slap some forum members :D :D :D just debating which cheek :naughty:

kronas
05-09-2004, 23:45
and yes I would like to slap some forum members :D :D :D just debating which cheek :naughty:

which end would you like ;) i volunteer first!!! :p:

zoombini
06-09-2004, 09:58
Me too, me too....please!

maybe they are tired from eating all that chocolate?

gary_580
06-09-2004, 10:52

Tired or headache? hmmm guess youll will have to "Bash the ..........." errmm whats your name?