PDA

View Full Version : Low Lifes

yesman
26-08-2004, 19:20
Absolutely disgusting (http://w3.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge/story.asp?storyid=60463)

Councillor Nightingale's comments......
"The law and order in this country is falling to pieces and if we don't soon get to grips it's going to get out of hand."

I think it is already too late mate.

T***ers :mad:

kronas
26-08-2004, 19:21
well what can i say, its certainly not the first time, and it wont be the last....

luftys
26-08-2004, 19:28
but wat do the police do when they catch them. Tell them off :Yikes: give them a fine :Yikes:
them back on the streets to do it again :disturbd:

Silent Wings
26-08-2004, 19:32
Becoming all too frequent I'm afraid. Probably a couple of drug addicts who need easy money, don't care who they target. And the police do do their bit, it's the courts who are letting them off with rehabilitation orders, for what good they do.

paulyoung666
26-08-2004, 19:40
Becoming all too frequent I'm afraid. Probably a couple of drug addicts who need easy money, don't care who they target. And the police do do their bit, it's the courts who are letting them off with rehabilitation orders, for what good they do.

nail on head time i reckon there , to call these people ( loose term ) **** is an insult to **** i am afraid , sick b@stards should be given to the families and left alone for a while :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

but wat do the police do when they catch them. Tell them off :Yikes: give them a fine :Yikes:
them back on the streets to do it again :disturbd:

sorry but wrong , its the courts i am afraid :erm:

deadite66
26-08-2004, 19:45
ultimately it's down to labours refusal to build more jails.

Escapee
26-08-2004, 21:00
nail on head time i reckon there , to call these people ( loose term ) **** is an insult to **** i am afraid , sick b@stards should be given to the families and left alone for a while :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

sorry but wrong , its the courts i am afraid :erm:

The courts have been to blame for a long time, but I feel the police now have gained the attitude that there's no point in taking them to court.
There is so much paperwork to arrest someone these days that the police can't be bothered wasting their time unless they are going to get a full confession.

I know that locally the police will not persue certain crimes if the villain doesn't admit guilt, they waste all that effort and the cps says theres no case. I know its easy to blame the police, and I actually do blame them in many cases. Their actions though are all down to the lack of backup and the mountain of paperwork they have to complete.

Thats why its far easier to make the figures look good by targetting motorists, theres more chance of getting away mugging a pensioner than there is doing 50MPH in a 40MPH limit. Just like the one they introduced ie: signed up on the weekend, and the speed trap was in place Monday daytime.

Cynical me.... Yep OK :rolleyes:

Paul K
26-08-2004, 22:45
80 years old? Is there no age at which even **** like that think that it's wrong to attack someone? Why is it that in this day and age our elderly, infirm and vulnerable cannot feel safe in their own homes?
The police are being blamed quite often when it's the courts and CPS causing the problems, more often than not police officers are told to not arrest someone unless they are sure that it will go to court and end in a successful prosecution.
**** like those that attacked the woman in the news story need punishing, no-one should be afraid in their own homes :(