PDA

View Full Version : Who is doing the upgrades?

snoopy1664
18-08-2004, 14:22
I'm expecting to have my box upgraded but haven't heard anything yet. The catch is that I cancelled voicemail on the NTL phone at home so they may have tried calling already.

According to the NTL website, my area has already been upgraded.

I'm wondering who I need to speak to about scheduling the upgrade. I've been given the impression that the boxed are being replaced by an external contracted company. Does anyone know if that is correct? If so, would you know who the company is, and most importantly, who to speak to about getting upgraded?

I've had similar experiences as other people over the past couple of weeks. I got passed between about 4 different departments yesterday, none of whom would or could help.

Thanks for any info. anyone is able to give.

Snoops.

Paul
18-08-2004, 16:10
I believe Customer Services should be arranging them. One of the NTL bods who reside in the forums may be able to help you further when they see this topic. :)

Kneebs
18-08-2004, 16:49
Have you still got the letter - I'm sure there was a number on there to call in case of any queries (although I'm sure its just the customer services number).

I'm sure the guy who swapped my box normally does installs, and I don't think he works for NTL directly, rather a contracted company. However, it should still be NTl who arrange with them to have your box swapped.