PDA

View Full Version : Lost Channels

Jonboy
22-06-2003, 00:02
hi folks
i have a pctv card and have just been flickin thru the stations and have noticed have lost sky news and discovery
but gained sky sports 1 anyone else had the same :confused:

scrotnig
22-06-2003, 01:22
Originally posted by Jonboy
hi folks
i have a pctv card and have just been flickin thru the stations and have noticed have lost sky news and discovery
but gained sky sports 1 anyone else had the same :confused:

Must be a temporary fault, there are definitely no plans to discontinue those channels.

Jonboy
22-06-2003, 01:52
no dont think so mark my mate has the same card as me and his is the same my card is off a splitter from the modem all legal as per advice from tec thats when you could get good advice also i cant pick up challenge untill after 5pm ??:D

scrotnig
22-06-2003, 02:20
If it's just gone like that, then it may be an area fault rather than a localised one.

Call your faults dept and ask them to look into this. These channels have NOT been dropped.

Proppinupthebar
22-06-2003, 02:33
Sounds like they have done a change about on the analogue frequencies/scrambling. Surprised you can see Sports 1 tho unscrambled.

Jonboy
22-06-2003, 21:53
dont forget i am of the splitter one side to modem one side to pctv card has been that way for two years i used to be able to pick up 16 channels i subscribe to the family pack but can only get 16 chn's thru my pctv card i think you are correct when you say they have been messing with frequencies/ i can def get sky sports 1 and after going thru all chn's scan one by one can get disney now as well so i am back to 16 channels from 14 :)