PDA

View Full Version : Film Continuity Mistakes

Stephen Robb
30-07-2003, 13:16
The film industry pay people to oversee the continuity of films but it appears they don't! For example, somebody coming in from outside soaked through to the skin, next frame, inside completely dry! My two favorites are,

Under Siege with Steven Segal who plays Casey Ryeback.

He has just blown up a helicopter on the stern of the ship and with all the lead flying about; he throws down his AK-47 onto the deck and pick up a length of chain that is not attached to anything and runs towards the stern. Next frame, the chain has miraculously attached it's self to the ship and he's hanging on it and the AK-47 is now hanging over his left shoulder on a strap!

Xena Warrior Princess with Lucy Lawless.

She falls down a shute and grabs hold of a skeleton's right hand arm to try and break her fall. The arm gets ripped off at the elbow and she continues to fall. When she hits the bottom of the shaft, she is still hanging onto the arm, but low and behold it has ripped off at the shoulder!

Russ
30-07-2003, 13:21
Yes, and you can find much more at www.movie-mistakes.com

Mark W
30-07-2003, 13:51
lol, being an ex sailor, dont even get me started about speed 2 and titanic! probably made by hollywood people who have never seen a boat in real life, let alone been on one!

Stuart
30-07-2003, 17:35
Have a look in the goofs section of http://uk.imdb.com for more..

Stephen Robb
03-08-2003, 01:10
Thanks lads. Will go and have a look!!

Martin
03-08-2003, 13:52
LOL I thought I was the only one that loved watching for mistakes in films. IMDB is brill.:)