PDA

View Full Version : help! Tmobile picture messaging

Russ
30-07-2003, 08:53
Does anyone know how to view a picture message someone has sent you on the T-mobile website?

I had a text message this morning to say I'd been sent a picture and I could view it on their site which as anyone will know if they've ever tried to navigate it, is about as helpful as an NTL set-top box Service Delivery manager.

The address it gives is www.t-mobile.co.uk/pm which only takes me to the homepage. It doesn't tell you anywhere how to pick up a message, so does anyone know?

Russ
30-07-2003, 09:04
They'll receive a text message with a web address

Yep but the address they give just takes me to the homepage and makes no reference to where I should be entering the ID and password :confused:

albone
02-08-2003, 18:32
according to 'common questions' It states that quote: 'they'l receive a text message with a web address, a username and password to retreive it' unquote. so you should have with the text a sign up username and password to log on! good luck!

hely69
17-07-2006, 20:13
Hi ya i am having the same problem did you have any luck??I havent please let me know if you find out how to receive the pic many thanks Helen xx:erm:

Stuart
17-07-2006, 21:48
hely69, :welcome: to Cableforum.

I am sure Russ will answer this on his own, but AFAIK, he is not on t-mobile anymore. Also, bear in mind that t-mobile have re-designed their site since 2003 (when this thread was created).

johnte
17-07-2006, 23:28
hely69, :welcome: to Cableforum.

I am sure Russ will answer this on his own, but AFAIK, he is not on t-mobile anymore. Also, bear in mind that t-mobile have re-designed their site since 2003 (when this thread was created). :( i to am having the same problem after getting the sameplease help:(

Chris W
17-07-2006, 23:52
it should be http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/pmcollect

johnte
18-07-2006, 00:08
it should be http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/pmcollect;) nice one sorted:tu:

hely69
18-07-2006, 20:19
:D :D :D
Just wanted to say thanks for helping me out!!!! Thanks Chris xx

Helen xx:tu: :p:

seyhan
09-03-2008, 17:17
i tried to get a pic of my mates new baby.still cant retrieve it tho found out where to look.go to www.t-mobile.co.uk the official site.choose our services,then messaging.scroll down to where i can view my pics online.click on the link www.t-mobile.co.uk.enter your mobile number when prompted then the password that was with your txt.

LemonyBrainAid
09-03-2008, 17:45
Lol, Most Bumped Thread award?

Stuart
09-03-2008, 21:07
i tried to get a pic of my mates new baby.still cant retrieve it tho found out where to look.go to www.t-mobile.co.uk the official site.choose our services,then messaging.scroll down to where i can view my pics online.click on the link www.t-mobile.co.uk.enter your mobile number when prompted then the password that was with your txt.

Or, just click on the link provided above..

:welcome: to the forum, BTW.