PDA

View Full Version : ok, long time no see

Dooby
29-07-2003, 10:50
oo, i have been away for WAY too long...

got seduced see....

first by a game called JumpGate and then by another called PlanetSide ...

anyway, i have a question, a simple question...

whats PSO like on the xbox.... is it fully MMORPG cos i saw somewhere that it was 4 players!! is that just 4 players on your local box, and unlimited on Live?

is it worth the extra £6?

answers on a postcard to the usual address...

and no...its not my trolley....

Boom
29-07-2003, 11:24
omg, you're back!

Yeah, got JumpGate: TRI but have stayed away for sometime. PlanetSide put me off by the charges and from what I've heard doesn't really go to some sort of conclusion. Been playing Rise of Nations, Port Royale, and for some strange reason got back into Jedi Outcast (probably in anticipation of Galaxies and KOTOR). I've so far still managed to saty away from Neverwinter/Morrowind expansions and Galatic Civilisations.

As for PSO, I was a big sceptic at first, but bought it and its bl@@dy fun. My beard now extends down to my feet and over the tele now. As for the cost, I won't know for another 4 months cause I've got 2 gamertags. However, believe me its great in a group. I think we have 5 people in the clan who have the game. I'm not sure what game I can offer up as a comparison, but for me its as addictive as Neverwinter.

Caspar
29-07-2003, 11:29
Welcome back Dooby...I'm glad you found your way home!

as far as PSO...no comment...not played it!

Jarandco
29-07-2003, 11:57
Welcome back!

I havent played PSO either!

XiceWolf
29-07-2003, 12:36
Hurrah he's returned :D ASk neon, liquid and ic about all things pso, they may ramble on a bit about funny creatures but there knowledge is now vast of this game :D

ic14
29-07-2003, 16:29
That game is worth it!
Listen to what boom says he knows!

NEONKNIGHT
29-07-2003, 18:37
PSO on Xbox is the dog's do-dahs! As I've said in previous threads this game should have a government health warning on the box - its Sooooo addictive!.The £6.00 per month charge will put some people off but in my humble opinion worth every penny. The resident PSO god in the Clan is Liquid Len - a great PSO player and all round good egg.:D

Liquid Len
30-07-2003, 15:17
You will either love or hate this game and if you love it its like neonknight said its very addictive. I have 4 chars and have put in over 250 hours into my main char (lvl138) :D

If you do get it and need any help online there's always someone in the clan that will help.

Dooby
30-07-2003, 16:41
hmmm, i am now going to give this serious thought...you get 2 months free online right?....

Tezcatlipoca
30-07-2003, 19:44
Jesus! Dooby has returned! :shocked: :)

Welcome back. :)

Yep, you get 2 months free with PSO.