PDA

View Full Version : new SACM?

lf86
11-07-2004, 00:28
I've been on bb since aug 2001, and after a while i decided to try using the ethernet on my terayon. I tried new/old cables, nic's & pc's, and i gave up resigned to the fact that I think it is faulty. If i ring ntl faults will they give me a new one? I realise it would if it did happen probably be one of the ambits,

carlingman
11-07-2004, 02:28
I've been on bb since aug 2001, and after a while i decided to try using the ethernet on my terayon. I tried new/old cables, nic's & pc's, and i gave up resigned to the fact that I think it is faulty. If i ring ntl faults will they give me a new one? I realise it would if it did happen probably be one of the ambits,

Hi lf86,

You mention above trying different cables, nics and PCs but no mention of the procedure you use to do this.

Before you endure the the lenghty wait of ringing faults/tech support.

Take a look here (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robin.d.h.walker/cmtips/usb.html#usbswap)

If after following that you still have problems then i guess you will have to call them or post back here.

:D

lf86
11-07-2004, 02:30
yeah carlingman that was the guide I first followed. I also posted here regarding the issue and still could not resolve it. So I think faults might get a call off either me or (if it has to be) the account holder.

paulyoung666
11-07-2004, 06:49
you are using a straight thru cable arent you , sorry if i have stated the obvious :angel: :D

lf86
11-07-2004, 12:50
aye but i did give a cross over cable a test out too ;)