PDA

View Full Version : Which channels in which package

Nor
05-07-2004, 18:07
Lo fellas,

Wanting to prune my services a little as its £110 and I don't really watch that many channels normally.

I have 600k bb and telephone with £1 Caller ID. Thats fine, so don't want to change that, just my tv packages. This is what I have....

Additional Set Top Box, Family Tv Pack, Additional Set Top Box, Premiership Plus Football, Digital Family Pack With Dual Sky Sports And Movies, At The Races, and Digital Tv Base Pack And Telephone Line Rental.

I'm going to get rid of sports and movies but want to find out whats included in the digital base package as I may not watch many of the channels included in that. Can't seem to find the info on the ntl websites so hoping someone is able to tell me where to go :)

Thanks in advance.

Marge
05-07-2004, 18:10
Can you break that down with prices as it sounds there like you're paying for 3 tv packs :shrug:

Nor
05-07-2004, 18:12
Copied that from myntlhome.com for what I'm subscribed to :)

Marge
05-07-2004, 18:23
Well the main programmes you might be interested in the base pack are Sky One (and Sky One Mix) and E4 (and E4 + 1)

Nor
05-07-2004, 18:30
I have a rough idea of whats in each but I'd like to find a definitive list so I know exactly what I'm losing when I cancel them. The girl on the phone wasn't able to tell me and I can't find it on myntlhome.com even although she said it was there.

Just need to find a list really, must be one about somewhere. Thanks btw.

Graham F
05-07-2004, 18:34
http://www.ntlhome.com/ntl_tv/basic.html#

Go here and then click on the relevant links for the full listings for each pack

HTH :)