PDA

View Full Version : Netgear filter

Doctor E
25-07-2003, 12:22
That Netgear filter link seems to have gone from the Useful Xbox info thread and from the original site. I have a filter running on my Netgear router that allows me to use the Xbox. Does anyone want me to post the filter set? Is the moderator happy for me to do that if I also state the source?

Nige.

Caspar
25-07-2003, 12:32
Please so...I'd be intersted to see what you mean ;)

Tezcatlipoca
25-07-2003, 22:03
Originally posted by Doctor E
That Netgear filter link seems to have gone from the Useful Xbox info thread and from the original site. I have a filter running on my Netgear router that allows me to use the Xbox. Does anyone want me to post the filter set? Is the moderator happy for me to do that if I also state the source?

Nige.

Nige,

Your post is still in the Useful Info forum - it doesn't appear at first though as it is over 30 days old. If you go into the Useful XBox Info forum & change the "Show threads..." thing at the bottom to a value more than 30 days (e.g. 60 days), then your post will be shown.

The original link in that post does still work:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,5083984~root=zyxel~mode=flat

EDIT: Cas - I know users can change it themselves for all forums, in their UserCP options, but is there any way you or another mod/admin could change the forum-wide default "Show threads from..." thing from "30 days" to "from the beginning" for *just* the Useful XBox Info forum? Posts in that forum are obviously going to be old & not get bumped up because the forum is locked, so eventually all of the useful info posts could appear to "vanish".