PDA

View Full Version : NTLWorld Homepage.

James79
06-06-2004, 13:35
Has anyone noticed anything strange about the above webpage??

I havent changed any settings or options in Internet Explorer but when the homepage appears, everthing (News, Entertainment, etc) is located on the left hand side of the screen and other info (webmail, "Our Products") is on the right. There is nothing but a mass of white space in the middle.

Just wondering if anyone else has observed this and if not, what do you think it could be on my computer do cause this??

James

Chris W
06-06-2004, 14:06
Try pressing ctrl + f5 to force the page to refresh. Should bring it back up ok.

Alanmelon
06-06-2004, 14:09
You may have an ad blocker running (eg in Norton). That is fairly indiscriminate about what it blocks, and leaves blank spaces instead of the intended content.

danielf
06-06-2004, 14:48
I get something similar, in that it will occasionally only show the add at the top of the screen and nothing else. This is in Safari. I think this has only started happening recently, but is usually remedied with a refresh.

James79
06-06-2004, 19:12
Tried Ctrl+F5 to refresh (no difference). Also turned off the Ad-Blocking Software (Norton) - had no effect but to permit an ad for the National Lottery.

Im now a bit confused! Is anybody else having problems with them site (the main page). Is it plausible that the problem is with scripting of the web page itself?

James

:confused: :angel: :confused: