PDA

View Full Version : NTL webspace fault: is it me or them!

MJB
24-05-2004, 21:10
I put up a website on my personal webspace and it was working fine all last week. Part of it had java script images and it was doing exactly what it should. Now today, three of the java images do not work, although one does still. I get the blacked out box with an X of trhe Java logo in it. I've donew nothing to it from my end, so is this likely to be an NTL problem?

Chris W
24-05-2004, 21:17
if you pm me the username for your webspace i will have a look at it for you.

MB

MJB
24-05-2004, 21:51
Thanks MB. I've pm'd you.

MJB
24-05-2004, 22:25
MB,

I first sent you a private message; have now sent you an email. Anything arrived?

Tezcatlipoca
24-05-2004, 22:35
Hey, give the man a chance, MJB! ;) :)

I'm sure monkeybreath will be back to you soon. How quick he will be able to help may also depend on whether he is at work at the moment. :)

MJB
24-05-2004, 22:41
Sorry, it does read as being rude, but I've actually been talking to him via private message and he was asking me why I hadn't sent him one!!!

I think he'll understand.......well I hope so :)

Tezcatlipoca
24-05-2004, 22:45
I hope your problem gets sorted for you soon. MB is always very helpful :)

Chris W
25-05-2004, 01:58
:LOL: there was a little bit of confusion over the private messages... i didn't get the first one... but i have it now and am trying to sort it all out! Looks like the problem is with the site design not ntl but hopefully we can get it all how MJB wants it!

And yes i was at work.... don't check my email from there but thanks for sticking up for me Tez :pp

MJB
26-05-2004, 09:24
Just to bring a conclusion to this thread:

monkeybreath has been a legend in helping me sort out my problem and all is working better now than before thanks to him.

A top gent indeed. Thanks :tu: