PDA

View Full Version : Sky TV -(sorry)

porpoise
21-05-2004, 18:46
I need a listing of all Sky TV Channels anyone know where I can access one on line please. Also there was a very good Sky TV set up site can anyone please tell me what it is. Thank you.

lemarsh
21-05-2004, 19:15
I need a listing of all Sky TV Channels anyone know where I can access one on line please. Also there was a very good Sky TV set up site can anyone please tell me what it is. Thank you.
When you say listing, do you mean what is on (in which case http://www.digiguide.com/) or a list of the channel number (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/satellite/epg/).

Or have I just answered the question?

lemarsh

porpoise
21-05-2004, 19:35
In easy (printable) format....IE 101 BBC1 102 BBCC 2

lemarsh
21-05-2004, 20:21
In easy (printable) format....IE 101 BBC1 102 BBCC 2
Try http://www.wildsat.com/

porpoise
21-05-2004, 21:50
Excellent - Thank you !!!

Matuka
22-05-2004, 21:50
This has puzzled me, I had Sky installed today & I dont get any listing of whats on what channel?
With all the bumpfh that you do get, I'd have thought that this would have been included.

ian@huth
23-05-2004, 12:11
Have a look at the onscreen TV guide which lists them all. The problem with printed channel listings is that channels come and go and sometimes change number meaning very regular reprints.

You can also get channel numbers from DigiGuide which I consider is an essential tool for planning your viewing with a brilliant search feature. Give it a try from www.digiguide.com

paulyoung666
23-05-2004, 12:18
This has puzzled me, I had Sky installed today & I dont get any listing of whats on what channel?
With all the bumpfh that you do get, I'd have thought that this would have been included.

do you mean you have no program guide or something else :confused:

carthage
30-05-2004, 21:36
try digitalspy.co.uk as said

zoombini
31-05-2004, 09:30
I mean that I have NO program guide.

There was nothing to tell me what channels were what.
Oh there is a listing that shows loads of channels in each package, but not where they are.
It can take ages scanning through the onscreen guide to find the one we want.

Although were impressed otherwise, this is something that I'm not keen on.

The link above, provides a Word doc that lists em which will do for me. Thanks.

paulyoung666
31-05-2004, 10:57
then there is something wrong get sky to sort it for you :)

carthage
06-08-2004, 20:50

Have you tried the sky website - it will give you all the prices - or try digitalspy there is a thread on there with the info on

Neil
06-08-2004, 21:15

Press the 'TV Guide' button on your remote.