PDA

View Full Version : VAT Invoice

bazza
07-05-2004, 20:36
MY company are willing to pay for my broadband connection so that they can get even more work out of me when I'm not in the office :) . Can NTL supply me with a VAT invoice each month, or can they split the bill up to show the VAT part of the costs?

Currently I get a single bill that shows my TV, Phone and Broadband service, each is split on the bill under services, but all the costs are VAT inclusive.

quadplay
08-05-2004, 01:01
Shouldn't be a problem - ring Customer Services on 0800 052 2000 and ask!

paulyoung666
08-05-2004, 11:02
that would be the best thing to do , not sure if you will get what you want though :erm:

Flubflow
08-05-2004, 11:32
Just highlight the broadband section of the bill then work out and write on it the VAT component of that (NTL's VAT number is on the bill so it is a vat invoice).
I do that with any of my part business/domestic bills and the taxman will accept that no problem. If your employers accountant disagrees then he/she is just being lazy and pedantic.

scrotnig
10-05-2004, 20:04
MY company are willing to pay for my broadband connection so that they can get even more work out of me when I'm not in the office :) . Can NTL supply me with a VAT invoice each month, or can they split the bill up to show the VAT part of the costs?

Currently I get a single bill that shows my TV, Phone and Broadband service, each is split on the bill under services, but all the costs are VAT inclusive.
If you're in an ex-Cable & Wireless area, there are various ways of sorting this, drop me a PM if you're still not getting anywhere with it.

Pieman
17-05-2004, 10:52
Just highlight the broadband section of the bill then work out and write on it the VAT component of that (NTL's VAT number is on the bill so it is a vat invoice)..

One thing I've noticed on my bill is that although VAT is quoted the bill says on the front page "This is not a VAT Reciept" despite quoting the VAT number.......

scrotnig
17-05-2004, 10:56
That's right...they are, in that state, not actually VAT bills due to the format of them.

You can request a full VAT bill, this will look similar but will have minor altrerations to the format.

To get this done, call customer services on 0800 052 2000. If you run into any obstacles with it, and are in an ex-Cable & Wireless area, drop me a PM.

bazza
19-05-2004, 02:51
I'm going to give them a call later, and see where I get, and yes I'm ex C&W