PDA

View Full Version : changing DD details (for only ONE service)

markmarkymark
06-05-2004, 19:40
Yo all

I currently pay 34.99 for the 1Mbit service and £28 for the TV/Phone package. They come out as two separate DD from my bank account.

Now for certain reasons I want to retain the current DD details for my cable modem but MOVE the DD for my TV/phone to another bank account altogether.

Now, one would think that this would just be down to a simple phone call. Perhaps thats the case. But, before I spend a long time in a Q on the phone I wonder if someone could advise me that the above request is likely to be accepted with no problems !!

cheers

Mark

Chris W
06-05-2004, 20:08
do you get one bill or two?

markmarkymark
06-05-2004, 21:00
do you get one bill or two?

Two bills ....

although I have to admit I have had no bills at all for past two months (although the money has still come out) - I assume that is because of the new billing system ?

Chris W
06-05-2004, 21:15
Two bills ....

although I have to admit I have had no bills at all for past two months (although the money has still come out) - I assume that is because of the new billing system ?

if they are billed completely seperately i can't see why it would be a problem, just make sure that c/s move the DD for the right one ;)

MB