PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty

Bifta
28-04-2004, 19:33
As most of you probably know, there is a game server available to everyone for people wanting to play Call of Duty.

This Friday evening from 8pm onwards, a chunk of the PC Clan for this site will be having I guess what amounts to a kickabout on it, we'd like anyone who owns Call of Duty and has nothing better to do this Friday evening to join us .. just for a laugh. We'd much rather have people from here than random individuals with no connection to this site joining us, hense the (in)formal invitation.

The server IP address and port is:

212.13.197.133:27976

If you want to join us but don't know how to connect manually, you can drop me a pm and I'll gladly help you out.

Note: you will need to have the Call of Duty 1.4 patch applied to join.

Gareth
14-06-2004, 20:17
I'd love to play - will try and make it, but my work schedule may take priority :cry:

Are there any particular maps other than the default ones you'll be playing, so I can download them now?

Cheers.

skyblueheroes
15-06-2004, 06:54
As it happens, due to lack of interest this game has been dropped as a clan game.

We are just focusing on MOHAA:Spearhead and CounterStrike now.

punky
15-06-2004, 12:02
As it happens, due to lack of interest this game has been dropped as a clan game.

Awwww damn :(

If you like playing COD can you reply with a set of good times for you? Hopefully if enough people want to play we can get a game together.

Stu038
15-06-2004, 13:00

That would explain why no ones ever there when I try it then :(

I suppose I'll have to buy MOHAA then, be next month now though as I've just bought Simpsons hit and run :)

Only slightly :notopic: :) Even after a refresh servers the CS server has been showing as locked for clan practise for a few days now, is this right or is it just me being a :dunce:

skyblueheroes
15-06-2004, 13:29
That would explain why no ones ever there when I try it then :(

I suppose I'll have to buy MOHAA then, be next month now though as I've just bought Simpsons hit and run :)

Only slightly :notopic: :) Even after a refresh servers the CS server has been showing as locked for clan practise for a few days now, is this right or is it just me being a :dunce:

We could do with some MOHAA: Spearhead players !

Stu038
15-06-2004, 15:10

I would love to try out for membership mate, but I can't guarantee the time needed for a clan. :(

Richard M
15-06-2004, 16:10

Seconded. :tu: