PDA

View Full Version : XBOX: Syberia coming to the Xbox

Caspar
18-07-2003, 02:15
Anyone played this on the PC, or going to buy it for the XBOX?

Link here... (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/adventure/syberia/news_6071825.html)

Some cracking looking screenshots, thats for sure... :eek:

Boom
18-07-2003, 08:24
Played it, beat it on PC (think it was out for PS2 as well).

Not sure if this game is for everyone. Its just a tad cheesy (French developer after all).

Great adventure game if you like them with beautiful static backgrounds, however, this game is definitely only for hardcore adventure game ppl. You will find this game tough and it can be just a tad ridiculous.

Apparently there is a sequel in the works.

Originally posted by Caspar
Anyone played this on the PC, or going to buy it for the XBOX?

Link here... (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/adventure/syberia/news_6071825.html)

Some cracking looking screenshots, thats for sure... :eek:

Jarandco
18-07-2003, 08:55
Originally posted by Boom
Played it, beat it on PC (think it was out for PS2 as well).

Not sure if this game is for everyone. Its just a tad cheesy (French developer after all).

Great adventure game if you like them with beautiful static backgrounds, however, this game is definitely only for hardcore adventure game ppl. You will find this game tough and it can be just a tad ridiculous.

Apparently there is a sequel in the works.

Yeah i have also played it for the pc - i was very eager to get the game hence a pre-order its a great game but as boom said you need to be into adventure games to want to get it! The scenary is brilliant and gives a great look to the game - the storyline is allright - i didnt find it too chessy but maybe its just cos i am used to it from other adventure games!

And yes boom there is a sequal which i cant wait for ( as long as my pc can take it:( ) but before that you have got runaway - have a look out for that its supposed to come out end of august although it has been delayed since febuary!:shrug: