PDA

View Full Version : Correct Connect...waiting for configuration

DeadLoss
24-04-2004, 09:16
:erm: Been using NTL BB 1Mb for about 16 months , 4 days ago correct connect box popped up and the main CC box has a message saying " Correct Connect...waiting for configuration"..It hasnt changed since then :confused: .every thing still works ok but i cant help wondering what the reason for it is :dunce:
Thanks
Dead

threadbare
24-04-2004, 09:46
:erm: Been using NTL BB 1Mb for about 16 months , 4 days ago correct connect box popped up and the main CC box has a message saying " Correct Connect...waiting for configuration"..It hasnt changed since then :confused: .every thing still works ok but i cant help wondering what the reason for it is :dunce:
Thanks
Deadblocked by firewall?

bb medic replacces CC anyway - best off downloading that as it much much better

http://www.ntlworld.com/help/broadbandmedic/

DeadLoss
24-04-2004, 11:12
Hi m8 , thanks for the reply, u r probably right about the "medic" update , although i am a little dubious as to the remote access possibilities of it and just what NTL will do with this ability...lol still cant bring my self to trust them.
As for the Firewall theory... CC has full access to the internet , allowed by zone alarm , not blocked or restricted..
thanks again
Dead:dunce:

Chris W
24-04-2004, 11:37
If you are worried about installing BBmedic, and CC is not working properly, then you need not have either. The connection will function perfectly fine without it, So you can just install CC from add/remove programs and then decide if you want BBmedic or not! :)