PDA

View Full Version : Missing Email.......

Pieman
22-04-2004, 16:23
Hi Folks
I've just got back to the UK after two weeks away....I checked my email via Webmail whilst I as away (over last weekend) and left a number of emails in there (Read and unread).

When I've gone to check today via WebMail - I had two mails dated 3rd & 4th March (which were not there before); 2 dated yesterday and the rest today.....and nothing else.

Does anybody have any ideas? :cool:

Cheers..........

shin0r
23-04-2004, 11:16
Have you called tech support?

Neil
23-04-2004, 11:29
Hi Folks
I've just got back to the UK after two weeks away....I checked my email via Webmail whilst I as away (over last weekend) and left a number of emails in there (Read and unread).

When I've gone to check today via WebMail - I had two mails dated 3rd & 4th March (which were not there before); 2 dated yesterday and the rest today.....and nothing else.

Does anybody have any ideas? :cool:

Cheers..........

How old were the missing mails?

Pieman
23-04-2004, 12:39
Hi guys

Tech support - will buzz them tonite.... (I know that for a fact I have not deleted the mail - and why would 2 mails from Mar 3 / 4 still be in there when I use POP3 access)....

Neil = emails were from within the last 2.5 weeks. Have also dropped you a PM mate.....

Cheers !!!!

Robert Atkins
23-04-2004, 13:06
Also the smtp server is erratic, today it delivered mail 30, 40, 145 minutes late. One message is still in the queue (I hope) since yesterday...