PDA

View Full Version : ok heres a laugh

leeswin
11-04-2004, 13:18
just some ammusment

last month I never recieved a telephone bill, never thought much of of it as I had just recieved a letter stating they were updating services, and I may not recieve a bill till the end of he month (fair enough). So at the end of the month I recieved a bill for 2 months and needed to be paid in 10 days, I phoned them advsied what had happend and i didnt get paid for 3 weeks they said fine (thought that was the end of it).

then they cut me off! 1 week (not 10 days) later, theye tried to denie this happend - how stupid do they tink I am? after a long call they admitted it and would not buge untill I payed the ammount. as I had just come out of hospital and was drugged up I caved inl, and payed it early.

thought how nice tho!

hairy_mick
11-04-2004, 18:11
Itâ₠¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s a hard nose world sorry to say and a business is there to earn a crust
the problem is how do define if yours is a genuine case or not I am sure you are but at the end of the day they have to draw the line its because so many try to screw company's and changing providers so as to dodge paying bills everybody gets tarred with the same brush Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢m afraid.

Neil
11-04-2004, 18:31
Itâ₠¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s a hard nose world sorry to say and a business is there to earn a crust
the problem is how do define if yours is a genuine case or not I am sure you are but at the end of the day they have to draw the line its because so many try to screw company's and changing providers so as to dodge paying bills everybody gets tarred with the same brush Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢m afraid.

What?

Did you actually read the post above?

1) The customer didn't get a bill (as advised by ntl)

2) ntl then gave customer 10 days to pay those 2 months bills (thats was generous of them :rolleyes: )

3) They agreed that the customer could pay in 3 weeks.

4) They cut him off after 7 days.. :eek:

ntl moved the goalposts due a change in their billing pattern, & who was the one that got inconvenienced???-The CUSTOMER. :afire:

How any company can treat it's customers this way is unbelieveable.

Ramrod
11-04-2004, 18:59
the problem is how do define if yours is a genuine case or not I am sure you are but at the end of the day they have to draw the line its because so many try to screw company's and changing providers so as to dodge paying bills everybody gets tarred with the same brush Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢m afraid.People do that??? :shocked: Why? It's not worth the hassle :confused:

Matuka
11-04-2004, 19:37
I too did not recieve my NTL bill for the past month, even though I have contacted them & asked for a copy of it to be sent out (on several oocasions).
The excuse was that many people did not get the bill, some technical hitch somewhere.

Am I too to be treated like this when I get told that I did not pay the bill? (which I will not pay until I know exactly what I am paying for)??

Neil
13-04-2004, 09:50
I too did not recieve my NTL bill for the past month, even though I have contacted them & asked for a copy of it to be sent out (on several oocasions).
The excuse was that many people did not get the bill, some technical hitch somewhere.

Am I too to be treated like this when I get told that I did not pay the bill? (which I will not pay until I know exactly what I am paying for)??

Did you get the names of the people who you asked for copies of the bill?

Marge
13-04-2004, 10:04

I would guess the bill was dated 8th March and yes was a problem with bills from this date. You should however get a copy if you have requested it, can only think the copy bill people have been run off their feet :shrug:

MadGamer
13-04-2004, 20:13
perhaps he needs to ralk to Azzid Hussien about the problem (MD of ntl:home)

Nemesis
23-04-2004, 10:02
Thread Closed.

We have noticed an influx of similar biling problem threads, and so have created a common thread for people to post their New Billing System Issues. Here (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=11446)