PDA

View Full Version : Batman and Fox Mulder in XIII

Boom
15-07-2003, 07:54
Too funny, but true. David Duchovny and Adam West will be lending their voice talents to the game.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=52610

Jarandco
15-07-2003, 08:41
This should be good!

I've been interested in it for a while- i thinks its the graphic style which interests me! Looks a good game though hope the reviews are good - but ill still probabbly get it. I read somehwere on the net that it could possibly have some live capabilities, now that would be good!

Boom
15-07-2003, 08:43
It is Live enabled and, like you, I have high hopes for this game even though it sounds like Robert Ludlum should pick up some royalties from the original comic creator.

Jarandco
15-07-2003, 08:44
Originally posted by Boom
It is Live enabled and, like you, I have high hopes for this game even though it sounds like Robert Ludlum should pick up some royalties from the original comic creator.

Is it fully live, play multiplayer on live!:eek:

cool - i was right then, looks as if i will definetly be getting this game now!

Boom
15-07-2003, 08:45
Yup, of this I'm quite certain cause they announced it about 4 months ago and you can download the PC version demo of its multi-player if you want.

Originally posted by Jarandco
Is it fully live, play multiplayer on live!:eek:

cool - i was right then, looks as if i will definetly be getting this game now!

Jarandco
15-07-2003, 08:47
Originally posted by Boom
Yup, of this I'm quite certain cause they announced it about 4 months ago and you can download the PC version demo of its multi-player if you want.

Oh rite - lol
Ok maybe i havent followed this game closely enough (bit behind!), will have to go find the demo if i havent already played it!

Boom
11-12-2003, 08:50
Well I finished it and thought the game wasn't all that bad despite the critics. I remember the critics complaining about the grapple points being hard to find, but I didn't have any problem and I found just about the whole game fairly intuitive. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any longevity as I don't know anyone playing it online. So I guess I'm flogging it on Ebay.

Jarandco
11-12-2003, 09:14
Well I finished it and thought the game wasn't all that bad despite the critics. I remember the critics complaining about the grapple points being hard to find, but I didn't have any problem and I found just about the whole game fairly intuitive. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any longevity as I don't know anyone playing it online. So I guess I'm flogging it on Ebay.

I am getting this for xmas, can u keep it untill then, cos i need someone to play on live!! :angel:

Boom
11-12-2003, 12:22
I am getting this for xmas, can u keep it untill then, cos i need someone to play on live!! :angel:

The single-player will take about 7-10 hours so factoring that in and the rest of the new games, you'll probably not end up playing this till into the New Year! BTW I did open PGR2 yesterday. Brilliant game. :D

Jarandco
11-12-2003, 13:08
Yeah but ill play it on live inbetween single player! :p

Boom
11-12-2003, 13:27
Yeah but ill play it on live inbetween single player! :p

I didn't cause I wanted to know the ending before someone told me while playing online.

Jarandco
11-12-2003, 13:48
I didn't cause I wanted to know the ending before someone told me while playing online.

oh ok, very true! But you wont tell me will you! ;)

Plus a side note - there were like 15 XIII's in second hand in the local game! :eek:

Boom
11-12-2003, 13:50
oh ok, very true! But you wont tell me will you! ;)

Plus a side note - there were like 15 XIII's in second hand in the local game! :eek:

The game is going to get crowded in the 2nd hand market, which isn't good for me to re-sell it. :(

Jarandco
11-12-2003, 16:07
The game is going to get crowded in the 2nd hand market, which isn't good for me to re-sell it. :(

So dont, then you can thrash me on live! :p

Ill find someone on live if no-one in the clan keeps it/ gets it! :)

ic14
11-12-2003, 17:12
Im getting XIII for xmas.
See you on live then jar :D

McTim
11-12-2003, 23:26
Ive just ordered it, pgr2 and links from amazon.

Boom
12-12-2003, 08:49
Ive just ordered it, pgr2 and links from amazon.

Excellent cause you can join my noobness in pgr2 and links!

Jarandco
12-12-2003, 09:18
Excellent cause you can join my noobness in pgr2 and links!

Tez is still new'ish to it, you should race with him, although saying that i was acting like a noob yesterday nite, i was doing poorly, and i was gettin worse ( in a dif game to urs xice ;) )

Boom
12-12-2003, 09:49
Tez is still new'ish to it, you should race with him, although saying that i was acting like a noob yesterday nite, i was doing poorly, and i was gettin worse ( in a dif game to urs xice ;) )

Yeah, well I'm only up to the convertible racing at this point as I didn't have a chance to play it yet. Long way to go yet and I'm unlikely to get much of chance to play it this weekend.

Jarandco
12-12-2003, 12:47
Im getting XIII for xmas.
See you on live then jar :D
:eek:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ill have to trade it in on boxing day now! :p