PDA

View Full Version : Items on bill from last year

toytown
02-04-2004, 19:28
Hi

We've just had a telephone bill and it has items on it from last october, this isnt the first time it has happened, to be honest its becoming quite regular to see this (maybe a few items every few bills). The problem is its become extremely suspicious, as i dont keep a record of the itemised bill i cant check to see if i have paid this or not. Is there anything i can do about this apart from argue over it with Customer Server, its not like its a lot of money its just the principal of the things.

Im really thinking of pulling all our NTL services as we pay 70+ a month to some incompentant or thieving company.

Again is there anybody i can talk to about this.
Thanx
Toytown

Graham F
02-04-2004, 19:30
2 things which area are you in and what are the calls to, are they all the same kinda number?

paulyoung666
02-04-2004, 19:31
it dont need bumping yet but there are plenty of ppl on here with very useful phone numbers for you to call ;)

Graham F
02-04-2004, 19:42
I think that they have to bill calls within 3 or 6 months of them being made before they are invalid charges. I tmight be worth checking with OFCOM on this as they might be trying to charge you for calls they shouldn't be :shrug: