PDA

View Full Version : Sunny Weather

Doctor E
14-07-2003, 09:50
If anyone played Live over the weekend, with the curtains shut to avoid the sun glare then... get out more!

Nige.

matty4donna
14-07-2003, 09:55
okkkkk lol

Boom
14-07-2003, 09:58
That's what my g/f kept shouting from the backyard. I didn't play Live much (except Sunday afternoon for 2 hours), but played a fair number of games.

Oooh, but had a nice BBQ on Saturday evening with some m8s.

Originally posted by Doctor E
If anyone played Live over the weekend, with the curtains shut to avoid the sun glare then... get out more!

Nige.

FelonX
14-07-2003, 11:02
i actually rented enter the matrix out from blockbusters and had to wait for the sun to go down to play it :(

NEONKNIGHT
14-07-2003, 12:25
Enjoy the weather while it last's but remember the sun lotion, don't over do it !:)

Mark15
14-07-2003, 12:28
Just because I have no freinds doesnt mean you -can make fun of me lol. But yes ppl should still go out and balance gaming to suntime

zoombini
14-07-2003, 12:48
Outside?

What you mean like, that place on the other side of the window pane?
Nah, never......!

Can't get the telly out there & the ethernet cable will not reach the xbox there either.

Boom
14-07-2003, 12:52
Time to invest in the wireless network and get that fancy new LCD screen for the Xbox? Nah, can't leave the 50" Plasma and I get sunlight streaking through the conservatory anyway.

Originally posted by zoombini
Outside?

What you mean like, that place on the other side of the window pane?
Nah, never......!

Can't get the telly out there & the ethernet cable will not reach the xbox there either.

Mark15
14-07-2003, 13:23
I don't need to go out side I have a sun bed in my house so i can tan indoors lol. And I can't go out Side my XBOX and my little 14" TV will get lonely. Plus my Dreamcast has been feeling left out lately so I need to give it some love. See I can't go out I'm busy and a caring person lol :D

Exulus
14-07-2003, 15:09
Originally posted by FelonX
i actually rented enter the matrix out from blockbusters and had to wait for the sun to go down to play it :(

i had the exact same problem earlier in the week!

Thought i'd be clever seeing as i had hardly any college on tuesday and wednesday, then the sun decides to go "mwhaahha" and shine all over the tv lol.

Playing matrix during the day just doesnt work, its too dark!