Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Lime coloured urine??

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Lime coloured urine??

Old 22-02-2006, 17:07   #1
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Lime coloured urine??

Does anyone know what having lime-cordial coloured wee usually means? It's not green or dark, more like the colour of lime squash. I'm not on any medication or drugs but I do workout every other day and take the usual protein shakes. I'm well-hydrated which means it should be clear but this odd colour has appeared. I don't feel ill or anything and have only just noticed it.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-02-2006, 17:19   #2
marky
Inactive

Services: non wife took control
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
Re: Lime coloured urine??

Unusual color in the urine usually means some type of medication was ingested. Urised, for example, is a medication that contains Methylene Blue dye. This causes the urine to become greenish in color. Of course, this may or may not be the cause in your particular case.
It could be food colouring in your food.
You may want to have a urinalysis done and be checked out by your physician for other possible causes.
marky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 17:20   #3
monkey2468
Inactive

Services: 1tb tivo, vhd, 60meg shub2 cablemodem, 1Xphoneline, Virgin mobile contract p
monkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quads

Alien abductee? or too many blue ice pops!
Green urine is normally caused by medication, but if you havn't had any, then I don't know.
Green unrine call also be caused by tetralin, phenol, hydroquinone exposure.
monkey2468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 17:20   #4
marky
Inactive

marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star

Or you are a Vulcan
Old 22-02-2006, 17:23   #5
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

I couldn't find any mention of Lime ( green ) colour, but it does mention yellowish, some interesting reading

All about urine

HTH
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 17:36   #6
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Does it taste like lime?
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 17:39   #7
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Eaten any asparagus?
Old 22-02-2006, 17:40   #8
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod
Eaten any asparagus?
Shouldn't that be ...eaten any limes
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 17:41   #9
marky
Inactive

Quote:
Eaten any asparagus?
I read that to, nasty little shoots
Old 22-02-2006, 18:00   #10
Jon M
Inactive

Services: Rural BB - Radio Link via Virgin Fibre
Jon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze array
Jon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze array
Send a message via MSN to Jon M

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky
Quote:
Eaten any asparagus?
Eats shoots and wee's .... green
Jon M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 19:11   #11
Nidge

Services: Virgin, phone and 50meg Broadband.

You've not been on Creatine have you Russ?
Old 22-02-2006, 19:11   #12
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon M
Quote:
Originally Posted by marky
Quote:
Eaten any asparagus?
Eats shoots and wee's .... green
This happens to me, if I eat asparagus, it doesnt take much & the effect (including a cabbage odour) is noticeable really quickly (like 10 minutes).

- wasn't until I read up on it that I found it only happens in about 50% of the population.
Old 22-02-2006, 19:17   #13
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Keytones? Protein?
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 23:37   #14
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidge
You've not been on Creatine have you Russ?
I've been on creatine for about a month now but this has only just happened in the last day or so.

Someone mentioned it could be due to raised levels of vitamin B - and I am taking a vitamin B suppliment too...perhaps that's it

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2006, 20:40   #15
ellie
Inactive

Services: All except sky one :(
ellie has reached the bronze age
ellie has reached the bronze ageellie has reached the bronze ageellie has reached the bronze ageellie has reached the bronze ageellie has reached the bronze ageellie has reached the bronze ageellie has reached the bronze ageellie has reached the bronze ageellie has reached the bronze ageellie has reached the bronze ageellie has reached the bronze ageellie has reached the bronze ageellie has reached the bronze ageellie has reached the bronze ageellie has reached the bronze age

Or, you could be turning into the incredible hulk
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote