Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 80GB PS3 MGS4 & DS3 bundle (with PS2 BC) announced

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

80GB PS3 MGS4 & DS3 bundle (with PS2 BC) announced

Old 28-02-2008, 00:10   #1
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
80GB PS3 MGS4 & DS3 bundle (with PS2 BC) announced

http://kotaku.com/360996/metal-gear-...ndle-announced

http://kotaku.com/361081/playstation...ard-compatible

North America only, though.

Oh, but us poor souls in that tiny insignificant backwater known as "Europe" won't be seeing it ...

http://techdigest.tv/2008/02/metal_gear_soli.html

Oh, Sony... why do you hate us? You're worse than Nintendo!

You drop PS2 BC, 'cos you claim it is no longer important.

Yet you still sell the 80GB SKU with PS2 BC in America, & are continuing to manufacture them, with a new bundle on the way...

You claim you want the 40GB SKU (with no PS2 BC) to become the standard worldwide version.

Yet you still sell the 80GB SKU with PS2 BC in America, & are continuing to manufacture them, with a new bundle on the way...

How come we lost the 60GB, & gained only the 40GB, whereas in America they lost the 60GB, & gained the 40GB, *and* gained the 80GB?
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-02-2008, 23:41   #2
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: 80GB PS3 MGS4 & DS3 bundle (with PS2 BC) announced

What's this! Maybe Sony doesn't hate us afterall... we actually are getting *two* new bundles in Europe!

http://www.electronista.com/articles...o.ps3.bundles/

Oh... I see... one is simply a 40GB PS3 with SIXAXIS & GT5 Prologue, & the other is simply a 40GB PS3 with SIXAXIS & a few BD movies.

Well, it's not like anyone would really want the 80GB PS3 with MGS4, DualShock3, and PS2 BC over here, is it...
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:13   #3
Tod
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - Tivo, TV XL, Broadband XL, Phone XL, Mobile
Tod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to all

We also get the TV adaptor soon, which the Americans won't get.
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2008, 21:43   #4
Bluffdemon
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Phone and 50Mb BB , Tivo \m/
Bluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the rough

Well i myself aint really bothered about BC on the 40 gig ps3 i just want new and exciting games to play but having said that i do still have a ps2 in the house which hardly is used now apart from the odd session on guitar hero 2 , i think sony were right to launch the 40 gig ps3 as i think its accessible to a wider target than the 80 gig model via price range

just my 10p's worth lol
Bluffdemon is offline   Reply With Quote