Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | World Super Series Boxing - EUBANK JR VS YILDIRIM October 7th

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

World Super Series Boxing - EUBANK JR VS YILDIRIM October 7th

Old 07-10-2017, 18:28   #1
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
World Super Series Boxing - EUBANK JR VS YILDIRIM October 7th

I love this Super MW and Cruiser series. Usyk vs Huck was great, it leads to potential fights that would otherwise have been dodged. Eubank and Groves are almost guaranteed to meet in the semi finals. Obviously on the other hand it's stacked full of up and comers vs world champion level boxers.

Eubank Jr then, can't stand him. He's been riding the bum train too long and constantly hypes up how he's the best Middle and super middleweight in the world. Then I always remember how he called Golovkin out, was sent a contract to sign for Golovkins camp and given a deadline for the fight. They waited until the very last hour and then claimed they couldn't find a pen.

Groves has a fair chance of putting him away, Golovkin butchers him and Canelo schools him over 12. This guy is so far from being the best at this present time that I wonder if he'll ever make a real step up. He's starting to look more like Kell Brook.

Yildirim is a fairly unknown, his biggest name is a semi-retired Glen Johnson and he's got a padded record like Eubank but i'd say Yildirim's is considerably worse.

Eubank should win. It's one of those where I'm not too bothered about the result though.

http://worldboxingsuperseries.com/
Old 07-10-2017, 23:17   #2
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: World Super Series Boxing - EUBANK JR VS YILDIRIM October 7th

Eubank boo'd into the arena. Probably think he's as cack as I do. Decenty Turkish gathering by the sounds of it too. Turk has already put a knee on the floor for a 10-8 first round.

Eubank took so many clean shots by Yildirim in the second round. If Yildirim is tagging him then someone like Groves could well send him to the floor. Yildirim's defensive skills are pants though.

Chris Eubank wins by knockout. Yildirim was absolutely dire, horrible defence on display and his padded record really shone through tonight.

Eubank isn't great by any means but he's far better than anything Yildirim has ever fought, to then stand toe to toe with Eubank whilst he's swinging for the fences was just stupid and amateurish. He obviously thought he had a steel chin and his defence didn't matter, again I'm not sure how he's come to that conclusion from 16 fights against nobodies.

Assume Groves makes it through, it'll be the biggest fight of Eubank's career. He absolutely has to pull something out. The loss against BJS and a loss against Groves would really land him with a tag of bottle job. Why Eubank has never sought the big fight sooner is anyone's guess. But I'm sure he wouldn't jump into this series if he didn't think he could beat Groves.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 08-10-2017 at 01:00.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:53   #3
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: World Super Series Boxing - EUBANK JR VS YILDIRIM October 7th

Yes unless Eubank improves he will get whipped by Groves.