Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Wired networking help.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Networking
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Wired networking help.

Old 05-10-2009, 21:54   #16
xpod
Inactive

Services: TV,Phone & BB
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal
Re: Wired networking help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroki View Post
So once the wireless is disabled that means no signal at all will be sent out and so nothing can/could get cracked right?

Thanks for the info btw.

Ah that would have been great but it's out of stock in my area thanks anyway

Because I found them on my attached devices list (more than once and I noted down the day/time and tooks screengrabs), they have also been bragging about it and they had been caught a few times doing it to other neighbours.
I didn`t mean to come across as doubting you in any way.I was just curious, thats all.
xpod is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2009, 22:26   #17
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki
Re: Wired networking help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiNasty View Post
Correct. There will be no signal for them to attack.

Screwfix are pretty good for cables if you have one locally. Someone on here tipped me off to them recently.
Amazing thank you for the help glad I don't need another piece of kit and I can do it this way and there is a screwfix near where I live acording to google. Thanks for the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpod View Post
I didn`t mean to come across as doubting you in any way.I was just curious, thats all.
Ah no worries I knew you were just curious
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote