Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 05-07-2013, 13:09   #4156
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Welcome to the punch.
Well over-hyped, 2/10
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-07-2013, 13:16   #4157
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alferret View Post
Welcome to the punch.
Well over-hyped, 2/10
I didn't notice any hype about it, but then it doesn't change the fact that it's still crap.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:09   #4158
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

World War Z. 10/10

Great change for a zombie movie. Watched it in 3d which I wouldn't recommend.
Hope it turns into a trilogy. Not your average unread romero flick.

Man of steel IMAX 7/10 visually stunning and lightyears better than previous films. Suit looked better and the character was just better all round compared to the typical guy in underpants and a cape.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:23   #4159
tizmeinnit

Trance really liked this guys watch with your legs crossed 8/10

Redemption aka Humming bird Jason Statham another good film he actually acts in this one 8/10

Olympus has fallen. Although we have already seen this its a good enough brain in neutral action flick 7/10
Old 06-07-2013, 13:00   #4160
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Well it is a musical
Thank you for your words of wisdom but I actually knew it was a musical. I've seen many musicals that don't have so much singing and are more enjoyable.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 00:31   #4161
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
Olympus has fallen. Although we have already seen this its a good enough brain in neutral action flick 7/10
I actually quite enjoyed that. Very 24-ish in some ways, plus it's a far better "Die Hard type film" that the last actual Die Hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
Thank you for your words of wisdom but I actually knew it was a musical. I've seen many musicals that don't have so much singing and are more enjoyable.
I thought that it was well known that it was a full-on "sung through" musical.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:14   #4162
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Cloud Atlas - 9/10

I really enjoyed this. I wasn't too sure about this movie from reading the reviews and descriptions of it when it was out in the cinema, but it surprised me when I watched it. Spot how many characters Hugh Grant plays...

Thelma & Louise 10/10 - Awesome movie with awesome photography.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:02   #4163
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatec View Post
Pulp Fiction 10/10 Classic!
^

made for a real change, never seen it before.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:56   #4164
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Now You See Me - 8/10 for the film but 3/10 for the final 5 minutes.

Excellent film, very Ocean's Eleven but the ending was awful. Very effective twist but the way it all came together almost ruined the rest of it for me.

GI Joe: Retaliation - 3/10. Not even The Rock could save this one for me which is a shame because I liked the first one and this should have been better,

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 17:31   #4165
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars

This is the end : 8/10

Very funny, very crude and very strange.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 19:19   #4166
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
^

made for a real change, never seen it before.
You should watch it as its a great film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Now You See Me - 8/10 for the film but 3/10 for the final 5 minutes.

Excellent film, very Ocean's Eleven but the ending was awful. Very effective twist but the way it all came together almost ruined the rest of it for me.

GI Joe: Retaliation - 3/10. Not even The Rock could save this one for me which is a shame because I liked the first one and this should have been better,
I have to agree to all points. I didn't see the twist coming thou I admit that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
This is the end : 8/10

Very funny, very crude and very strange.
I want to see that
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 21:17   #4167
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Olympus Has Fallen 7/10 A good OTT action movie, really enjoyed it.

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 20:45   #4168
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

World War Z 7/10

I know its part of a trilogy, some spectacular scenes but was missing something
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:15   #4169
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenheart View Post
World War Z 7/10

I know its part of a trilogy, some spectacular scenes but was missing something
blood and guts??
Old 10-07-2013, 23:59   #4170
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Now you see me - 5/10 - hated the ending, last 20 minutes ruined quite an enjoyable film in my opinion.
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote