Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Pleasant News for a change.. Twins born minutes apart but in different years.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

Pleasant News for a change.. Twins born minutes apart but in different years.

Old 03-01-2018, 21:44   #1
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Smile Pleasant News for a change.. Twins born minutes apart but in different years.

For those fed up with constant news on Brexit, Trump, NHS, Tories, Labour or anything else with doomed laden news...

The Twins born minutes apart...The boy was born at 11:58 PM on December 31, 2017 and his twin sister was the first baby born by C-section at 12:16 AM January 1st, 2018.

I have always thought of twins being special as I have a much younger twin brother and sister, born just a minute apart.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2018, 21:57   #2
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Pleasant News for a change.. Twins born minutes apart but in different years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
For those fed up with constant news on Brexit, Trump, NHS, Tories, Labour or anything else with doomed laden news...

The Twins born minutes apart...The boy was born at 11:58 PM on December 31, 2017 and his twin sister was the first baby born by C-section at 12:16 AM January 1st, 2018.

I have always thought of twins being special as I have a much younger twin brother and sister, born just a minute apart.
It is good to have news like this now and then

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 13:11   #3
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Pleasant News for a change.. Twins born minutes apart but in different years.

We were discussing something similar recently about what would happen if twins are born either side of 1st September. This would (in theory) mean one would start school a year before the other.

(If I was still in South Africa where the school year starts in January this cross year would possibly cause the same fun.)
Old 04-01-2018, 14:34   #4
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
We were discussing something similar recently about what would happen if twins are born either side of 1st September. This would (in theory) mean one would start school a year before the other.

(If I was still in South Africa where the school year starts in January this cross year would possibly cause the same fun.)
Yup. They keep looking into how much of a disadvantage it is or isn't for the older child in that circumstance whose essentially forced into school up to a year earlier than others.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 14:56   #5
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post

might be an advantage. You probably wouldn't want them in the same year/class/school . No end of id problems for the teacher, and they might need a break from each other !
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote