Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | free texts from virgin mobile to virgin mobile users

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

free texts from virgin mobile to virgin mobile users

Old 12-04-2006, 01:53   #1
sirsimon
Inactive

Services: ntl broadband 2mb sports and movies collection & virgin mobile user
sirsimon is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to sirsimon Send a message via Yahoo to sirsimon
Thumbs up free texts from virgin mobile to virgin mobile users

got this in an email i sent to virgin mobile online
might be of interest to virgin mobile users ?

Hi XXX
Thanks for your email about free text messages to other Virgin Mobile users.

We have some fantastic news for you. Soon, you'll be able to text other Virgin Mobile phones for free in the UK. It all starts from the 28th of April 2006 and it lasts until the 30th of September 2006. That's all summer long!

You can send up to 1000 texts a month to other Virgin Mobile phones in the UK. And it won't cost you a single penny.

What's more, it doesn't matter how you pay all our customers can text each other for free. So if you're on a bundle, or a Pay Monthly contract, you won't pay a single penny, or lose a single text from your monthly allowance either every text to other Virgin Mobile phones is free in the UK.

And just to let you know, while texts to other Virgin Mobile phones are free, the rest of our costs will stay exactly the same. It'll still cost just 10p to text another network in the UK and only 30p to send a picture message anywhere in the world. The cost of texts to shortcode services and group text services will stay exactly the same too. You can check out all our costs online at virgin.com/mobile.

There are a few terms and conditions around our free text offer, too. Your free texts are for your personal use only and you won't be able to take them with you from month to month. You can check out all the legal stuff online or by talking to our team on 789.

If there's anything else we can help you with, just reply to this email. You can also give us a call on 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone it's just 10p, no matter how long you talk for. Or, you can call us on 0845 6000 789 from a fixed line phone. These calls are charged at local rate.
sirsimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2006, 01:55   #2
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star
Re: free texts from virgin mobile to virgin mobile users

Sounds good, i'll dig out my Virgin Sim shall i
On a side note, i just got ripped off by o2 on there Genie sims, i only got 221 free messages this month instead of 300. And i didn't get a GPRS allowance ? Weird.
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 02:02   #3
sirsimon
Inactive

Services: ntl broadband 2mb sports and movies collection & virgin mobile user
sirsimon is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to sirsimon Send a message via Yahoo to sirsimon
Thumbs up Re: free texts from virgin mobile to virgin mobile users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druchii
Sounds good, i'll dig out my Virgin Sim shall i
I would yeah specially if you have friends or family on the same network ? [free =good word ]
sirsimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 02:18   #4
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star
Re: free texts from virgin mobile to virgin mobile users

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsimon
I would yeah specially if you have friends or family on the same network ? [free =good word ]
Plenty of family on the network, only 2 friends though, haha.
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote