Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 03-10-2017, 16:01   #4726
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Mark your Nan would not want that now come on think about this. Your Nan loves you with all her heart and the one thing that your Nan would want is for you to carry on making her proud and you know that she is very proud of you. Mark your posts show how much you care and love your Nan just as she does you.

I know it is hard at the moment and believe me if I could I would take all the hurt, confusion and sadness away I would without a second though but unfortunately I can't.

My advice is speak to someone get the answers you need and the help your Nan is entitled too.

Macmillan Support Line 0808 808 00 00
http://www.macmillan.org.uk/informat...port-line.html

Marie Curie 080 0090 2309 lines open till 6pm.
https://www.mariecurie.org.uk/help/s...e-support-line

If you prefer Marie Curie offers online chat.

My heart is breaking for you Mark I found both these charities amazing but who helped me the most was Marie Curie but that is just me.

Last edited by weenie; 03-10-2017 at 16:06.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2017, 16:26   #4727
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Useful links weenie.

Don't be too proud to ask for support Mark.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 18:44   #4728
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

If was not for both of these amazing charities I would have been lost tbh Mark.

I found MacMillan to be very useful for booklets etc I gave a donation but you don't need to.

In regards to Marie Curie I would have been totally lost without them, also my Mum would not have been granted her final wish and that was to pass away at home.

Marie Curie made this possible and for that I will be forever grateful and will for the rest of my life support them for example you can buy an hour of care at £20.00 or Marie Curie Daffodil Pin Badge at £2.00.

Mark I really recommend that you phone both of these charities and if for any reason they can't talk they will phone you back.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:32   #4729
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I'm an idiot!

While sorting the grass out along the edge of the house wall i managed to cut through the VM phone line wire using the shears!

Does anyone know if i will have to pay to get this fixed or is it something they will do for free? I am assuming it will cost me maybe £50.
This may get fixed today as i have a VM guy around to fix the pixelating channels on the Tivo and hopefully he can repair the phone line too.

I didn't phone up as it is far less stressful just to post on their forum, i had to wait 5 days for a reply but by doing that i could easily agree which day i wanted the visit on.
Old 07-10-2017, 16:31   #4730
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

I am going to have a moan, the woman in the next back green from us ( we have no fence as it collapsed years ago and council never renewed it) has been watching her daughters dog for months, she allowed it to run in our back green and do its duties without lifting it up. I went to her door and told her about it and she apologised , the next week it happened again, I went to the council who went to her door and gave her a warning, It stopped for a while now the same thing happen last week , I asked her to take the dog out on the lead and then she would see where it was happening, another apology , Last Thursday same thing, This has been reported to the council again, Must be someone else I can report this too as she obvious is not bothering to obey the rules, or listen to me or the Southlanarkshire Council ,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 20:32   #4731
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Nash you could try Environmental Services @ South Lanarkshire, here is a link.

https://www.southlanarkshire.gov.uk/...ental_services

If anybody sees a dog owner who doesn't clean up after his or her dog and they can identify them, they should report this to Environmental Health or the Police. The Dog Fouling (Scotland) Act 2003 has made it an offence not to clean up after your dog in any public place, with a fixed penalty of £80.

I suspect the police could get out this by saying this is civil matter due to it not being on public land, but saying that you could also try them but I reckon the police would only do something if this was a public area.

If I were you I would phone Environmental Services at South Lanarkshire Council.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:40   #4732
nashville
nashville

nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

I found this site Weenie this afternoon and filled in a form so maybe it will be taken further, I will wait and see, I already phoned our housing officer, as I said before but she went to her door ,but it just continued.
Old 08-10-2017, 08:25   #4733
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Putting under moan because I am with people who make work miserable for one reason or another, today si the first day of 5 this week for me. It's been arranged that once back home I will be going to the home to spend a few hours there before heading home to wash etc and head back to work.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 20:23   #4734
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Does striclty real need 45 min to say who won??

10 mins tops and sod off, then put a decent program on rather than it's had its day garbagge.
Old 08-10-2017, 20:54   #4735
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Does striclty real need 45 min to say who won??

10 mins tops and sod off, then put a decent program on rather than it's had its day garbagge.
l don't watch it full stop so l just go into the other room to watch something more to my liking.
Old 08-10-2017, 21:11   #4736
arcimedes
cf.mega poster

Services: TV XL ,TiVo X 2, 200Mb Broadband XL phone
arcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond repute

This is the first year we haven't watched it. It would be better with a Bruce Forsyth dummy than the current presentors.
arcimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 21:19   #4737
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcimedes View Post
This is the first year we haven't watched it. It would be better with a Bruce Forsyth dummy than the current presentors.
My OH think they are too wooden and is also of the opinion that it was better with a man and a woman rather then having two woman which it has now.
Old 09-10-2017, 01:09   #4738
nashville
nashville

I never watch it either and never watch any of the Simon Cowel shows, They are only full of bright lights and loud screaming and No talent
Old 09-10-2017, 22:15   #4739
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Saturday and Sunday nights are full of garbage on TV.

The chase and pointless are now 6 days a week, gone are the once a week quiz we used to enjoy.

talentless show with people to aweful to even be let lose on holiday camp victims.

the one hour lottery show that should only be 5 mins tops.
Old 09-10-2017, 22:28   #4740
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Saturday and Sunday nights are full of garbage on TV.

The chase and pointless are now 6 days a week, gone are the once a week quiz we used to enjoy.

talentless show with people to aweful to even be let lose on holiday camp victims.

the one hour lottery show that should only be 5 mins tops.
Go out? Try your local Theatre ?
Mr K is online now   Reply With Quote