Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What Christmas presents did you receive from Santa?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What Christmas presents did you receive from Santa?

Old 25-12-2017, 06:42   #1
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
What Christmas presents did you receive from Santa?

l have not opened the Christmas presents yet but thus so far from Christmas cards l have received l have got some Amazon gift cards and £60.
Old 25-12-2017, 07:52   #2
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What Christmas presents did you receive from Santa?

Well Den the child in me took control as soon as I got up and I opened my pressies. I got a watch, lava lamp, chocolates, amaryllis, £50, garden centre voucher and a tin of shortbread.

But the best gift of all is sharing the day with my loved ones

Last edited by Tinky; 25-12-2017 at 07:56.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 09:00   #3
Ken W
cf.mega poster

Services: LL Phone, TiVo, M+ VM mobile, BBand 150M tier Superhub, TIVO 500 M+
Ken W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful one

Nothing as usual
Ken W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 09:48   #4
raging bull
cf.geek

Services: Tivo V6 - L TV/XL Phone /200Mb BB
raging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quads

Why not treat yourself to something you want?
raging bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 13:55   #5
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I got an Amazon Echo off my step daughter which is awesome.

Smok Qbox mod for vaping and some eliquid.
Slippers and jammies.
Tom Ford noir extreme
Chocolates
A watch.

Still got presents to get when seeing family later today and in the week.
Old 25-12-2017, 15:08   #6
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

A clock bought from Prague
A Caribbean shirt
2 pairs of tracksuit bottoms
Racing Post diary and Calendar
A check patterned shirt
2 T shirts
A Help for Heroes top
4 books

And some more presents to open tonight
Old 25-12-2017, 16:06   #7
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

2 roll-neck sweaters, 2 t-shirts and a box of mixed licorice.
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 16:42   #8
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Android TV Player (box),
Large Dairy Milk,
Champagne,
Beano Annual,
Ultrasonic Cleaner,
Wonders of the Solar System and Universe (book),
Various Computer Leads,
Hand made Pen.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 16:59   #9
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Clothing. Money. David Beckham Shower box set. More Money.

Happy Christmas all.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 18:33   #10
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Natalie got me a series three Apple Watch
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 19:59   #11
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Smok G-Priv 2 - Vape
TFV12 Prince Tank - US version (Vape)- Various 80/20 mixes liquids
Clothes
Asus ROG Claymore keyboard
Razer Naga Chroma MMO - Mouse
Asus ROG Headset
Asus mouse mat
Million Aftershave
Desktop LED clock fan
Asus 24 inch 1440p monitor 144hz
Generic bits and bobs!

If anyone is wondering why my other half was leaning towards Asus, the build in my sig is outdated since I moved into Ryzen and the board supports Asus Aura. You could get great bundle deals on Multiple Asus combo products since I wanted the keyboard.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 25-12-2017 at 20:10.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 20:44   #12
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Sony RX100v
A Neewer Tripod
Timberland Boots
Wooden case of Adnams Claret
Deanstons 18y/o Single Malt
Glenlivet 15y/o Single Malt
Various other wines and spirits
An Apron, money and various other bits and bobs
Old 25-12-2017, 20:52   #13
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Part two of the presents was opened this evening and l received

A Portsmouth historic dockyard book
2 small bags
A Thomas the tank engine book
10 pairs of socks
Star Wars boxer shorts
A railway poster
2 sticks of pasty rock
1 shirt
A book about canals
A Liverpool cap and socks
Old 25-12-2017, 23:27   #14
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Coat, hoodie top, and some Maltesers and some lager.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2017, 12:27   #15
Ken W
cf.mega poster

Services: LL Phone, TiVo, M+ VM mobile, BBand 150M tier Superhub, TIVO 500 M+
Ken W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging bull View Post
Why not treat yourself to something you want?

I bought my self a Stannah Stair lift which cost me ££££.
Ken W is offline   Reply With Quote