Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S President: Donald Trump

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

U.S President: Donald Trump
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2018, 19:47   #3136
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Good publicity for Madam Tussaud's.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/951794781885288448
And amazingly people were still wanting to have their photo taken with the wax work at the site.

Latest from the White House on Iran: U.S President Donald Trump will waive nuclear sanctions against Iran for the last time.
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2018, 19:58   #3137
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Has there been that mass exodus of the great and the good from the US yet or was that all BS?
Old 12-01-2018, 20:13   #3138
Mr Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
And amazingly people were still wanting to have their photo taken with the wax work at the site.

Latest from the White House on Iran: U.S President Donald Trump will waive nuclear sanctions against Iran for the last time.
And why wouldn't you, fantastic comedy value.

Old 12-01-2018, 20:57   #3139
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Has there been that mass exodus of the great and the good from the US yet or was that all BS?
You mean the people like potty mouth Rosie O' Donnell, I am not sure she qualifies under the 'Good' though... ?
Old 12-01-2018, 21:00   #3140
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:

They also have their pictures taken with Jack the Ripper and Adolf Hitler...

And people had their photos taken with the statues of him...

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg E4DACF25-E901-4A36-8642-505D45B54476.jpeg (20.8 KB, 33 views)
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 12-01-2018 at 21:05.
Old 12-01-2018, 21:06   #3141
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
They probably went to the same place as all those who said they would leave if Obama got elected...
Old 12-01-2018, 21:10   #3142
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
You mean the people like potty mouth Rosie O' Donnell, I am not sure she qualifies under the 'Good' though... ?
Compared to Trump she has the language of a sweet angel.
Old 12-01-2018, 21:29   #3143
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Compared to Trump she has the language of a sweet angel.
You lie.

LOL, you obviously don't read her Tweets then.

---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:29 ----------

Two GOP Senators, have come out and made a statement and have stated they do not recall the President saying those terms in the oval office. One Democratic Senator said he did. Seeing as I wouldn't trust a Democrat as far as I could spit, given they cheat in major elections etc etc and allegedly use illegal FISA warrants to spy on Americans and political opponents when they are in power. I guess I will just have to trust the GOP's version of events.

I really wish though he had said it because it's true, those countries are third world shitholes because of their corrupt governments. I mean we're talking about places like Africa with corrupt politicians etc seeking their own personal interests. Robert Mugabe, recently being one of those corrupt leaders, being forced to step down.
Old 12-01-2018, 21:32   #3144
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

What so you think it is that all dishonest people join the Democrats and the honest people join the Republicans? Maybe the same thing that means all the sexual harrassers join the Democrats and all the falsely accused join the Republicans I guess...
Old 12-01-2018, 21:43   #3145
Mr Banana

Quote:
You lie.

Two GOP Senators, have come out and made a statement and have stated they do not recall the President saying those terms in the oval office. One Democratic Senator said he did. Seeing as I wouldn't trust a Democrat as far as I could spit, given they cheat in major elections etc etc and allegedly use illegal FISA warrants to spy on Americans and political opponents when they are in power. I guess I will just have to trust the GOP's version of events.

I really wish though he had said it because it's true, those countries are third world shitholes because of their corrupt governments. I mean we're talking about places like Africa with corrupt politicians etc seeking their own personal interests. Robert Mugabe, recently being one of those corrupt leaders, being forced to step down.
No suprise with your comments Mick, seeing as you are his self appointed defend at all costs ambassador

Old 12-01-2018, 21:44   #3146
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
You lie.

Unless they attended the Richard Nixon Republican school of truth telling.

Cheers

Dave
Old 12-01-2018, 21:58   #3147
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
What so you think it is that all dishonest people join the Democrats and the honest people join the Republicans? Maybe the same thing that means all the sexual harrassers join the Democrats and all the falsely accused join the Republicans I guess...
Well you tell me, Democrats are the ones here being found out about their potential serious crimes paying for a dossier, that is said to have been used to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on their political opponent, if that is true and evidence is pointing to it all the time, this is far far worse than Watergate.

Both parties have issues. But the constant fighting between them and grandstanding against each other, I mean while Trump is suppose to have been racist yesterday by saying a country is a shithole, you had Democratic House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi, call the people doing the negotiations in the Oval Office, the 5 'White' guys.. They certainly know how to be very offensive themselves...

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-remarks-about

---------- Post added at 20:57 ---------- Previous post was at 20:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Unless they attended the Richard Nixon Republican school of truth telling.

Cheers

Dave
Irrelevant given that event was well over 40 years ago...

Cheers

Mick.

---------- Post added at 20:58 ---------- Previous post was at 20:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
No suprise with your comments Mick, seeing as you are his self appointed defend at all costs ambassador
You're funny.

But not really.
Old 12-01-2018, 22:08   #3148
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Two GOP Senators, have come out and made a statement and have stated they do not recall the President saying those terms in the oval office.
They've a lot in common with Arsene Wenger...
Old 12-01-2018, 22:13   #3149
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

https://t.co/IsPVboBn6b

Republican Senator Tom Cotton’s statement - from his website.
Quote:
WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Senators Tom Cotton (R-AR) and David Perdue (R-GA) comment on yesterday's meeting at the White House on negotiations to fix the legal immigration system:

"President Trump brought everyone to the table this week and listened to both sides. But regrettably, it seems that not everyone is committed to negotiating in good faith. In regards to Senator Durbin's accusation, we do not recall the President saying these comments specifically but what he did call out was the imbalance in our current immigration system, which does not protect American workers and our national interest. We, along with the President, are committed to solving an issue many in Congress have failed to deliver on for decades."
He either said it or he didn’t - weren’t they listening? Both of them ‘don’t recall’!
Old 12-01-2018, 22:58   #3150
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Ooh what’s this....

Democratic Senator Durbin, has lied before when it comes to private meetings in the office....

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/...r-obama-098720

Quote:
The No. 2 Democrat in the Senate, Sen. Dick Durbin, said in a Facebook post that a House Republican leader told off President Barack Obama during a negotiation meeting, and that GOP leaders are so disrespectful it’s practically impossible to have a conversation with them.

But Wednesday afternoon, both the White House and House speaker’s office denied his claims.
Closed Thread