Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S President: Donald Trump

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.


Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

U.S President: Donald Trump
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-06-2017, 20:19   #1666
1andrew1
cf.mega poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,106
1andrew1 has reached the bronze age
1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
It is not a conclusion, it is fact at this moment in time.
Once the investigations have been completed and the findings reported that fact may change.
Incorrect. No one can accurately state that the investigations into the Russian connections have found nothing unless they have inside knowledge. No running commentary is being published so we have to wait until the results of the investigation are published.
1andrew1 is offline  
Advertisement
Old 25-06-2017, 21:24   #1667
Mick
Proud Mancunian
Cable Forum Team
 
Mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 10,834
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Incorrect. No one can accurately state that the investigations into the Russian connections have found nothing unless they have inside knowledge. No running commentary is being published so we have to wait until the results of the investigation are published.
When the investigation has been running for nearly a year and yet nothing has been found. This is a fact.

So no, you are wrong. There has been open and closed hearings. Senators, both Democrat and Republican have seen no evidence....

Think I will just leave this here..... Republican Tom Cotton, sums up entire investigation and tells of the real crimes being committed i.e the leaks.

Mick is offline  
Old 25-06-2017, 21:35   #1668
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team
 
Damien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 26,973
Damien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered stars
Damien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

They have found a stuff around Mike Flynn, it's why he had to resign.
Damien is offline  
Old 25-06-2017, 22:43   #1669
Mick
Proud Mancunian
Cable Forum Team
 
Mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 10,834
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
They have found a stuff around Mike Flynn, it's why he had to resign.
No he had to resign, because he was less than honest with Vice President, Mike Pence regarding meetings and conversations he had with the Russians.
Mick is offline  
Old 25-06-2017, 23:12   #1670
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team
 
Damien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 26,973
Damien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered stars
Damien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
No he had to resign, because he was less than honest with Vice President, Mike Pence regarding meetings and conversations he had with the Russians.
Well yes but he also broke protocol with those discussions with the Russians, and it was during the investigation that came out (or leaks from it).

As for the rest of it we don't know. There are three investigations on-going at the moment as far as I can see. The FBI's one, the Special Counsel, and the Senate Intelligence committee.

And whilst people might dismiss that they also dismissed the idea of Russian involvement in the election at all.
Damien is offline  
Old 26-06-2017, 00:01   #1671
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!
 
pip08456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Barry South Wales
Age: 61
Services: As I spend little time at home have an arrangemet to use a neighbours SKY connection for a small fee
Posts: 6,488
pip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze array
pip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze array
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Incorrect. No one can accurately state that the investigations into the Russian connections have found nothing unless they have inside knowledge. No running commentary is being published so we have to wait until the results of the investigation are published.
By your own argument you cannot say the investigations have found anything unless you have inside knowledge.

So, until the results of the investigation are published then no evidence of Russian connections has publically been found.
pip08456 is offline  
Old 26-06-2017, 00:41   #1672
1andrew1
cf.mega poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,106
1andrew1 has reached the bronze age
1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
By your own argument you cannot say the investigations have found anything unless you have inside knowledge.

So, until the results of the investigation are published then no evidence of Russian connections has publically been found.
I've not claimed the investigations have found anything. Although you will see in this thread some convincing arguments to the contrary.
1andrew1 is offline  
Old 26-06-2017, 02:03   #1673
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!
 
pip08456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Barry South Wales
Age: 61
Services: As I spend little time at home have an arrangemet to use a neighbours SKY connection for a small fee
Posts: 6,488
pip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze array
pip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze array
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Arguments be they convincing or not can only lead to unfounded conclusions. Your initial argument is dead in the water.
pip08456 is offline  
Old 26-06-2017, 20:05   #1674
1andrew1
cf.mega poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,106
1andrew1 has reached the bronze age
1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Arguments be they convincing or not can only lead to unfounded conclusions. Your initial argument is dead in the water.
So what is your cryptic point? That the investigations have found something? Mine is to wait for the results to be unveiled but you now believe this approach to be "dead in the water".
1andrew1 is offline  
Old 26-06-2017, 20:14   #1675
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!
 
pip08456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Barry South Wales
Age: 61
Services: As I spend little time at home have an arrangemet to use a neighbours SKY connection for a small fee
Posts: 6,488
pip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze array
pip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze array
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

If you were waiting for the results to be unveiled you wouldn't be prattling on about convincing arguments from people not involved in the investigation.
pip08456 is offline  
Old 26-06-2017, 20:29   #1676
Mick
Proud Mancunian
Cable Forum Team
 
Mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 10,834
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

U.S Supreme Court lifts injunction on key parts of Trump Travel Ban Executive Order, to hear case in full in the fall.

http://news.sky.com/story/trumps-tra...ahead-10928036
Mick is offline  
Old 27-06-2017, 01:05   #1677
1andrew1
cf.mega poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,106
1andrew1 has reached the bronze age
1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
U.S Supreme Court lifts injunction on key parts of Trump Travel Ban Executive Order, to hear case in full in the fall.

http://news.sky.com/story/trumps-tra...ahead-10928036
It's a rare thing - a result for Trump.
1andrew1 is offline  
Old 27-06-2017, 08:13   #1678
passingbat
Streaming is for 'now'
 
passingbat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
Posts: 4,663
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
If you were waiting for the results to be unveiled you wouldn't be prattling on about convincing arguments from people not involved in the investigation.

And whilst Andrew is waiting patiently for the Trump outcome (passing no judgement in the meantime ), it will be good practice for when, (if there is any justice), the investigation starts to include the Obama administration, who were informed by the CIA of Russian involvement in August 2016 and appeared to do nothing.


First 17 minutes of the liberals favourite news show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtktEfdIptg&t=1030s
passingbat is offline  
Old 27-06-2017, 09:07   #1679
Hugh
Hic Sunt Dracones
Cable Forum Team
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 61
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 30,640
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

So, just to check I've got this right, Trump tweeted stuff based on the Washington Post (fake news*), which was reporting based on a un-named source (which is bad/can't be trusted*).

OK, then...

(*source of statement - Donald J Trump)
__________________
Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

If my post is in bold, it's a moderating decision - if not, it's not.
Hugh is offline  
Old 27-06-2017, 15:29   #1680
Mick
Proud Mancunian
Cable Forum Team
 
Mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 10,834
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Never mind about Washington Post BS.

CNN is having a bad day.....

'Fake news': Trump tweets glee as three CNN journalists resign over FAKE Russia story

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...p-russia-story
Mick is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:45.


Server: xenon.zmnt.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.