Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 04-07-2011, 15:56   #3331
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
You should see it Today where I live as this is going on
http://www.fakefestivals.co.uk/festi...festival_id=78
Looks fun!
I admit to seeing Fred Zeppellin more than once

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
If you are a Floyd fan, I would strongly recommend it.

Good luck with your daughter
I'll keep that in mind

Oh! I always needed good luck with my daughter - she passed and is PA-ing in London, next up is New York/Berlin (and then infinity and beyond knowing her).

Quote:
I decided to call the hospital in regards to the blood tests on the baby and all is well. So I am over the moon now and also the health visitor has just weighed the baby and he is now 8lb 15, so he has put on just over 3lb in just 6 weeks?
And who is he taking after?
Great news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
Just got back from a weekend on the south coast celebrating one of my step-sister's 50th Birthday.
Weather was Mediterranean, B&B was amazing. Owners had two 1950s Porsche 356s, one coupe one cabriolet, & a 1960s E-Type convertible.

Party was at the Marine Bar Milford on Sea, stunning views over the Solent to the Needles...
A fine start to a very special week.
Caff is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-07-2011, 20:19   #3332
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caff View Post
And who is he taking after?
Great news.
He is the exact double of my eldest son when he was a baby and he was the exact double of me (I feel for him them as they have both got to grow up to look like me) Good job plastic surgery is available for them
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 20:59   #3333
tosh mate
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV L 20MB BB
tosh mate has reached the bronze age
tosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze age

Quote:
He is the exact double of my eldest son when he was a baby and he was the exact double of me (I feel for him them as they have both got to grow up to look like me) Good job plastic surgery is available for them
LOL.............

My Happy Thought is two week's today the Lake District for the week
I can't wait...........
tosh mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:29   #3334
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Monday morning the sun is shining & it is really hot in Glasgow, That is a change, so I am going to enjoy it.
Hope you got a bit of suntan/burn to be going on with, cos today it's hissing down here.

Quote:
I decided to call the hospital in regards to the blood tests on the baby and all is well. So I am over the moon now and also the health visitor has just weighed the baby and he is now 8lb 15, so he has put on just over 3lb in just 6 weeks?
Oh so good to hear that, you must be so relieved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
I woz there: link
I'm green with envy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh mate View Post
LOL.............

My Happy Thought is two week's today the Lake District for the week
I can't wait...........
Not long now Tosh, hope the weather will be kind to you!

and Dilli spill the beans, you know you want to!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:00   #3335
AaronCooper
Inactive

AaronCooper will become famous soon enoughAaronCooper will become famous soon enoughAaronCooper will become famous soon enough

Quit smoking, started eating healthy aswell as working out using P90X.
AaronCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 15:20   #3336
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Good for you keeep up the good work & you will begin to feel better. How many years did you smoke?
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 15:21   #3337
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

10 days till my summer Holiday to Spain Woohoo
Old 05-07-2011, 15:55   #3338
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Good for you. What part of Spain are you going too?
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 16:13   #3339
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

The sunny Costa Del Sol near Marbella. Be good to leave the not so sunny southside of Glasgow behind lol.
Old 05-07-2011, 16:27   #3340
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
I do have a couple of bits of fantasticly good news - but I can't share yet

Should be able to by the end of the week
Can you not tell us before the end of the week? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Dilli?
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 19:46   #3341
AaronCooper
Inactive

AaronCooper will become famous soon enoughAaronCooper will become famous soon enoughAaronCooper will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Good for you keeep up the good work & you will begin to feel better. How many years did you smoke?
About 4 years, although it's been suprisingly easy to quit; I'm constantly eating food but aslong as it's low calories, high protein then it's benefiting me. I didn't want to quit smoking if i'm honest, but i felt i need to if i want to commit to working out. So that's pretty much it, for the next 90 days on the P90X workout i need to train like a mad man, depending on the results i may post before/after pictures -- Although currently my body is pretty depressing, it could be mistaken for a 12yr olds.
AaronCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 21:38   #3342
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
I do have a couple of bits of fantasticly good news - but I can't share yet

Should be able to by the end of the week
your appointment for your penis enlargement op has finally come through???
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 21:55   #3343
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
your appointment for your penis enlargement op has finally come through???
No no that's NEXT week
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 23:07   #3344
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
No no that's NEXT week
ah of course. And then we start calling you "Long Dong Silver"
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 23:09   #3345
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Arrrrrrrr
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote