Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Players To Be Banned From Wearing Snoods

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Players To Be Banned From Wearing Snoods

Old 12-03-2011, 06:00   #31
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Players To Be Banned From Wearing Snoods

Pro Wrestling, Football.. Whats the difference?

Pro Wrestling is scripted and contains actors.

Football has been fixed plenty of times... and contains a lot of actors too. See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP5mLY16xTc

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-was-done.html

This is 'Football' Prawn Sandwich Brigade is taking over.
Old 13-03-2011, 15:11   #32
Niles Crane
Inactive

Niles Crane has reached the bronze age
Niles Crane has reached the bronze ageNiles Crane has reached the bronze ageNiles Crane has reached the bronze ageNiles Crane has reached the bronze ageNiles Crane has reached the bronze ageNiles Crane has reached the bronze ageNiles Crane has reached the bronze ageNiles Crane has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Have to agree with this 100% Not only do they look like pansies but with the stupid amounts of shirt-pulling that goes on in this game is stupid and if they continue to wear these Snoods... well surely everyone can see Carlos Tevez being dangled from the crossbar.

This game is full of clowns now and its a shame really. £250,000 a week players its not 'our' game anymore. Stoke City are about the closest thing to a football team in the Premierleague.

What happened to this game from 2000-2011
I hope you're watching Stoke vs West Ham right now. A dive to win a penalty and incessant bitching and whining because they think they were hard done by with a handball call.
Niles Crane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 21:19   #33
ChrisLUFC22
Inactive

Services: Sky Q
ChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
It's called cheating Kymmy it is illegal because football is a non contact sport(supposed to be) but the fact it is illegal doesn't stop it happening .But i see what you are saying ,if the players didn't feel the need to cheat by dragging other players around by their shirts then this wouldn't be an issue ,but they do so it is ,the little fairies only have themselves to blame ,if they stop cheating then their necks would nice and toasty
You an Arsenal fan?
They should be banned, just for looking ridiculous.
ChrisLUFC22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 22:14   #34
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLUFC22 View Post
You an Arsenal fan?
no ,Toon fan ,and by non-contact i meant silverware
Old 13-03-2011, 22:22   #35
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Drama queens.
Freezing cold night, Rubber Nellie was in gloves but a short-sleeved shirt. ?
And no he didn't get to celebrate a goal.
Sorry - but none of my boys have had to keep themselves warm around their necks whatever the weather.
Mum, on the the hand...
Old 14-03-2011, 10:42   #36
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLUFC22 View Post
You an Arsenal fan?
Nah, I'm a Mancunian
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2011, 00:01   #37
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niles Crane View Post
I hope you're watching Stoke vs West Ham right now. A dive to win a penalty and incessant bitching and whining because they think they were hard done by with a handball call.
Once in a blue moon is nothing compared to the likes of Cesc Fabregas bitching evey game.

All it takes is a few referee's to penalise the crap that goes on for about a month and it will be eradicated.

Although dodgy refereeing is also a problem (Van Persie - Barca)

I know football evolves over years but is Wearing stupid clothing and Tactical diving really the way.