Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Old 13-03-2014, 06:30   #196
spreadsheet
cf.geek

Services: virgin internet / sky TV
spreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to all
Always amazes me how nicotine addicts think they are some way different from any other types of drug addicts
spreadsheet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-03-2014, 09:24   #197
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Send help.
and women.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2014, 11:26   #198
Dai
Inactive

Services: 50Mb, TV & Phone
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to Dai

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreadsheet View Post
Always amazes me how nicotine addicts think they are some way different from any other types of drug addicts
I don't have any problem at all in accepting that I'm an addict. However, my nicotine addiction is legal and my own choice.

What I am concerned about is managing my addiction to cause as little damage as possible to my body and ecigs help with that.

Why do you post something so unhelpful and deliberately provocative anyway?
Dai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2014, 11:39   #199
Nanook
Inactive

Services: VM 30Mb, Tivo 1TB
Nanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreadsheet View Post
Yes, I am still a nicotine addict. I'm amazed that I feel more healthy now than six months ago when I was smoking cigarettes to get my fix.
I'm amazed at the £800 I've not spent on smoking.
I'm amazed that I don't affect other people by burning tobacco laced with many nasty additives.
I'm amazed that my house no longer smells of stale smoke.
If the take up of vaping continues the way it is, I'll be amazed that the NHS continues while not collecting the taxes that smokers have been propping it up with.
I'm amazed that as an addict I can hold down a job & not have to go out on the rob or commit any other crime to fund my habit.
Actually, some of those points I'm not amazed about. You choose which ones you think they are.
Different to any other type of drug addict? Maybe.
Vape on.
Nanook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 11:04   #200
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Got 30ml of Raspberry Candy (sweet smell) haven't tried yet.
30ml of Black Fire (disgusting. tastes of stale bacon)
and a free sample of Fresh Lime (sweet) quite good.
£1.50 per 10ml

I'm using around 4ml a day.

http://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/
Old 20-03-2014, 12:22   #201
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Really good price's thanks Gary ...
Old 21-03-2014, 15:12   #202
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Really good price's thanks Gary ...
I've ordered £70's worth of liquid. before, and just incase the prices go up

That Black Fire that tastes of bacon isn't that bad now. it's actually the closest thing to the taste of a real ciggy.
Old 21-03-2014, 15:26   #203
RizzyKing

Having tried a lot of eliquid seller's I always end up back at mist taste is great and whilst not the biggest range of flavours all the ones I've tried have been close if not exactly like the flavour they claim. Your bacon juice might just need some steeping Gary most juice benefits from a period of steeping.
Old 21-03-2014, 15:41   #204
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Your bacon juice might just need some steeping Gary most juice benefits from a period of steeping.
The six bottles I had are down as bottled 2/3/2014
the 10ml Lime sample is 17/3/2014

I'm storing them in the fridge.
Old 21-03-2014, 17:38   #205
RizzyKing

If you have a warm dark cupboard that would be better then fridge they are recently mixed so a couple of weeks steeping should yield a benefit although I've had juice in the past that needed over a month . It's one of the main reasons I go with mist I can vape and get a decent flavour straight away no steeping required.
Old 21-03-2014, 19:15   #206
Dai
Inactive

Services: 50Mb, TV & Phone
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to Dai

I store my raw nicotine concentrate in the fridge. Everything else lives in cool storage and seems to be fine. I agree that flavour seems to improve with a bit of steeping. That does seem to make a noticeable difference.
Dai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 19:28   #207
RizzyKing

Yeah I bought some liquid from joose juice that took three months steeping to come close to the flavour it was meant to be others a week and it's good seems to vary massively across sellers. If I thought a ban was coming in I'd be buying nicotine concentrate in large amounts but for now happy with my 100ml tubs. Only just got the hang of rebuilding my heads not ready to start on the diy mixing just yet .
Old 21-03-2014, 20:38   #208
Gary L
cf.mega poster

LOL there's me buying in bulk incase the prices go up. and it's cheap enough elsewhere anyway.

some people say to store them cold. some warm and with the top off.

I've still got loads from last time. I'm tempted to mix them ones all together and make something disgusting

is there a shelf life with the liquids?

do you get baccy tasting ones, or sweet/fruit ones?
Old 21-03-2014, 21:21   #209
RizzyKing

Mainly fruit I use although thought I'd try spearmint for a change this month also got strawberry. My method of steeping has always been in a warm room in a closed box and every couple of days top on good shake rinse repeat till I get an improvement in the liquid. Other people use near boiling water and ultrasonic cleaners to get the same result spore it's like everything we all find a way that suits us . Don't have to do it much now as the flavour is always good straight out the bottle so one less thing to do before enjoying my vape.
Old 24-03-2014, 03:41   #210
Nanook
Inactive

Services: VM 30Mb, Tivo 1TB
Nanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to all

If you like your fruity/sweets flavours, SteamGunk have just started selling the one they sent out for a bunch of us to try. It's called Purple Haze now but just came to us labelled as Purple.
Been dripping it all this weekend & am almost out of the free sample. Order went in last night for 30ml plus some Captain Custard & something else that I can't remember the name of now. Ah well, I like surprises.
You guys on PoTV?
Nanook is offline   Reply With Quote