Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Super league

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Super league

Old 09-04-2012, 18:03   #61
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Super league

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Oh dear Sirius will not be happy today methinks.
Nope

Will drown my sorrows with some 15 year old Glenfiddich

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2012, 22:15   #62
Down the Pub
Inactive

Services: Phone/TV/50meg
Down the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh dear Sirius will not be happy today methinks.
i wouldn't be either......................oh hang on i'm not...........................BETTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's a bit off me chest there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Nope

Will drown my sorrows with some 15 year old Glenfiddich

welcome to our world
Down the Pub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 18:37   #63
weststandguy
Inactive

weststandguy is a glorious beacon of lightweststandguy is a glorious beacon of lightweststandguy is a glorious beacon of lightweststandguy is a glorious beacon of lightweststandguy is a glorious beacon of lightweststandguy is a glorious beacon of lightweststandguy is a glorious beacon of light

Featherstone 23:16 castleford

Shock result.Well played Fev.
weststandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 19:55   #64
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by weststandguy View Post

Yes its wonderful to see the small guys do well.
Old 14-04-2012, 20:30   #65
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by weststandguy View Post

Quote:
Yes its wonderful to see the small guys do well.
Yes excellent result and also commiserations to Widnes, They played better than Saints if you ask me and should have won.

Old 14-04-2012, 21:08   #66
Down the Pub
Inactive

Services: Phone/TV/50meg
Down the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes excellent result and also commiserations to Widnes, They played better than Saints if you ask me and should have won.
that's a toughie that one. on one hand we were toe to toe, but when a few things went their way they started to click a bit. but if nothing else that game showed that without roby saints are spangles.

on our forum there are a few suggestion that we were partially robbed.

1. final ball for wellens first try was a mile forward - he had to reach right back to get it. child was right on the spot but is as blind premiership linesman - in fact he needs the whistle inserting where the sun don't shine.

2. in the lead up to saints 3rd try (sure it was the 3rd) hohia blatantly obstructed - he even looked round to see where our man was, ref was gonna blow but bottled it..............not for the first time.

there is just a couple of points that may have had the scores chalked off, now no way to say how they may have affected the game but you never know. all i do know is that is the best we have played in patches since the cough *pie* cough game and maybe deserved a bit more for the efforts.
Down the Pub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 23:50   #67
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Top of the league, semi-finals of the cup....its looking good
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2012, 06:54   #68
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
Top of the league, semi-finals of the cup....its looking good
Yes its looking very good Shadow.
Old 19-05-2012, 07:42   #69
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Yes its looking very good Shadow.
Had to laugh at the pies singing were going to wembley last night, Good result for them and i wish them luck in the semi final. It would be nice for a Wire V Wigan at Wembley

Old 19-05-2012, 08:15   #70
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Had to laugh at the pies singing were going to wembley last night, Good result for them and i wish them luck in the semi final. It would be nice for a Wire V Wigan at Wembley
Yes it would be lovely to meet Warrington in the final and if that happens may the best team win.
Old 19-05-2012, 08:26   #71
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Yes it would be lovely to meet Warrington in the final and if that happens may the best team win.
If they get there would you be going ?. We need to beat Wakey tomorrow and we are second just behind you in the league

Old 19-05-2012, 08:36   #72
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
If they get there would you be going ?. We need to beat Wakey tomorrow and we are second just behind you in the league
No l shall be watching it on TV Sirius.
Old 19-05-2012, 08:39   #73
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
No l shall be watching it on TV Sirius.
OK

If both teams had got there i was going to say meet up for a pint before the game. I will be going if the wire get there.

Old 19-05-2012, 08:54   #74
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
OK

If both teams had got there i was going to say meet up for a pint before the game. I will be going if the wire get there.
That would be a great idea but l have a visit to London planned for early September to see my sister so financially before that l am not sure l could afford another long trip but l can offer you a virtual pint instead.
Old 19-05-2012, 12:54   #75
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

I went to the final last season, not to tempt fate, but if we get there again I will definitely be going. It's about £20 for a pint at wembley iirc :P
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote