Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S President: Donald Trump

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

U.S President: Donald Trump
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 19:28   #2971
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
he doesn't understand ours either .
Advertisement
Old 07-01-2018, 19:36   #2972
Mr Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Who needs a valid argument the guy is a top closs tool of the highest order. Resorting to childish name calling and non-factually correct statements.

no-one can sink as low as he does!
And never forget his lovely comment - You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it, you can do anything. Grab them by the p***y, you can do anything.

Or - How much money is the extremely unattractive (both inside and out) Arianna Huffington paying her poor ex-hubby for the use of his name?

Or -"@ForeverMcIn: @realDonaldTrump how much would it take for you to make out with Rosie O'Donnell?" One trillion, at least!

Or -26,000 unreported sexual assults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?

Last edited by Mr Banana; 07-01-2018 at 19:40.

Old 07-01-2018, 19:38   #2973
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
You are missing the point - I don't want to have a valid argument - I despise the man.
I despise quite a few politicians but I wouldn't call out their skin colour tone to try and justify or vilify my hatred further, it just shows how nasty one can get by doing such a thing.
Old 07-01-2018, 19:41   #2974
Mr Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I despise quite a few politicians but I wouldn't call out their skin colour tone to try and justify or vilify my hatred further, it just shows how nasty one can get by doing such a thing.
Well not many other politicians paint themselves orange Mick. Still not sure why you find it nasty that I call out a fool who paints himself orange. If I painted myself red or dyed my hair blue, I'm sure my mates would refer to me with some interesting names but wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Last edited by Mr Banana; 07-01-2018 at 19:48.

Old 07-01-2018, 19:51   #2975
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
And never forget his lovely comment - You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it, you can do anything. Grab them by the p***y, you can do anything.

Or - How much money is the extremely unattractive (both inside and out) Arianna Huffington paying her poor ex-hubby for the use of his name?

Or -"@ForeverMcIn: @realDonaldTrump how much would it take for you to make out with Rosie O'Donnell?" One trillion, at least!

Or -26,000 unreported sexual assults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?
I thought you said you had no valid arguments to give because you despise the man ?

Yet here you are, talking about the infamous 'pussygate' tape.

Where is your complaints on the Democrats sexual perversion, huh?

Bill Clinton was impeached for having 'extra' marital affairs, while in office and then lying about it!!!

What about Disgraced Democratic Senator Al Frankenstein, who was snapped trying to grab the breasts of a sleeping woman?

---------- Post added at 19:51 ---------- Previous post was at 19:49 ----------

Quote:
Well not many other politicians paint themselves orange Mick. Still not sure why you find it nasty that I call out a fool who paints himself orange. If I painted myself red or dyed my hair blue, I'm sure my mates would refer to me with some interesting names but wouldn't bother me in the slightest.
Trump does not paint himself orange. I think you'll find that's Fake News.
Old 07-01-2018, 19:54   #2976
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I thought you said you had no valid arguments to give because you despise the man ?

Bill Clinton was impeached for having 'extra' marital affairs, while in office and then lying about it!!!

What about Disgraced Democratic Senator Al Frankenstein, who was snapped trying to grab the breasts of a sleeping woman?

As shown in the article he linked to earlier. Good way to prove a point though.
Old 07-01-2018, 19:55   #2977
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

I think someone in high authority in the White House, should go to Trump and punch his pearly whites out.

He is nothing but a hypocrite.

If people get in his way - he sacks them. This it the sign that he wants hios own way all the time
Old 07-01-2018, 19:56   #2978
Mr Banana

Quote:

The quotes listed are a few reasons why I despise Trump Mick. We are not discussing the other names you mention. You are displaying a typical Trump here Mick, don't look here look over there.

Old 07-01-2018, 20:00   #2979
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:

All a bit of a Trump diversion to try and divert when he's exposed for being a, sexist, bigoted idiot , again, again and again.

(He probably gets someone else to paint him orange, he can afford it I guess.... It's a 'Fake' tan(go) certainly )
Old 07-01-2018, 20:01   #2980
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
The quotes listed are a few reasons why I despise Trump Mick. We are not discussing the other names you mention. You are displaying a typical Trump here Mick, don't look here look over there.
Rubbish, I am doing no such thing.

No, I am highlighting hypocrisy in it's highest form from you, you quote all those comments. I mean you mention potty mouth herself Rosie O'Donnell.

All those remarks from him, yet he still beat Hillary, who she and her DNC campaign still tried to cheat, re the Fusion GPS funding on the Fake Russian Dossier.
Old 07-01-2018, 20:03   #2981
Mr Banana

Quote:

No Mick, this is fake news - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/213923...could-go-down/

Whether he paints himself or uses sun beds he used to be orange and that's a fact or are the millions of pictures of an orange Trump all fake as well?

---------- Post added at 20:03 ---------- Previous post was at 20:01 ----------

Quote:
Rubbish, I am doing no such thing.

No, I am highlighting hypocrisy in it's highest form from you, you quote all those comments. I mean you mention potty mouth herself Rosie O'Donnell.

All those remarks from him, yet he still beat Hillary, who she and her DNC campaign still tried to cheat, re the Fusion GPS funding on the Fake Russian Dossier.
Why hypocrisy from me? You do not know my views on the other names you mention. We are talking about Trump and I am telling you I despise the man. My opinion has nothing to do with him beating Hillary.

Old 07-01-2018, 20:20   #2982
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

I wonder if all those who despise Trump for being a womaniser, having dubious morals etc think of JFK in the same way. Just imagine what would have come out regarding all his shenanigans had the internet been around during his tenure...
Old 07-01-2018, 20:31   #2983
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:

Why hypocrisy from me? You do not know my views on the other names you mention. We are talking about Trump and I am telling you I despise the man. My opinion has nothing to do with him beating Hillary.
You're not 'telling me' anything, actually. So less of 'that' tone.
Old 07-01-2018, 20:33   #2984
Mr Banana

Quote:
You're not 'telling me' anything, actually. So less of 'that' tone.
What!!!

Ok - I am pointing out that i despise the man

Or if you prefer - I am letting you know that I despise the man

Or is this better - Mick I'm just telling you, I despise the man

Last edited by Mr Banana; 07-01-2018 at 20:37.

Old 07-01-2018, 20:35   #2985
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I think someone in high authority in the White House, should go to Trump and punch his pearly whites out.

Yes because violence is always the answer, when things don't go peoples way. How super intelligent.
Closed Thread