Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Not a happy VM customer and maybe soon to be ex

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Not a happy VM customer and maybe soon to be ex

Old 27-12-2017, 20:43   #16
iTekweni
cf.addict

iTekweni can only hope to improve
Re: Not a happy VM customer and maybe soon to be ex

Thank you to all for some useful tips and General Maximus I do not give a damn what you have to say about my punctuations because when you peeved with someone then the rant came out that way and if your only answer it to criticise me then I think don't answer my query just move to the next thread. I do not need you to tell me to go back to school you might be somebody on this forum but to me you just a moron.
iTekweni is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-12-2017, 20:56   #17
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Do not insult other Forum members - repetition of this behaviour will lead to the Infraction System being invoked.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 21:00   #18
iTekweni
cf.addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Do not insult other Forum members - repetition of this behaviour will lead to the Infraction System being invoked.
I think the same should be said to General Maximus as he insulted me with remarks about going back to school.
Old 28-12-2017, 01:03   #19
kalleh
cf.addict

kalleh is an unknown quantity at this point

You were rude dismissive and generally obnoxious to someone who gave you help. Maybe take those rants to the VM Community forums next time.
kalleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 01:20   #20
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTekweni View Post
I think the same should be said to General Maximus as he insulted me with remarks about going back to school.
What you think isnt our concern, what you post is.
So far you have been ignorant and insulting to at least two members.
If you wish to continue using the forum, a change in attitude will be required.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 09:37   #21
iTekweni
cf.addict

I would like to close this thread but also wish to let you know you have now also insulted me by calling me ignorant but of course nothing will be done to you and be rest assured I will never again ask a question or post a thread on here
Old 28-12-2017, 09:41   #22
Gobble
cf.addict

Services: Gig1 SH4-AX86U, Stream
Gobble is just really niceGobble is just really niceGobble is just really niceGobble is just really niceGobble is just really niceGobble is just really nice

Quote:
I would like to close this thread but also wish to let you know you have now also insulted me by calling me ignorant but of course nothing will be done to you and be rest assured I will never again ask a question or post a thread on here
I hope Paul has some Horlicks, I'm not sure how else he will sleep tonight...
Gobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 09:41   #23
iTekweni
cf.addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalleh View Post
You were rude dismissive and generally obnoxious to someone who gave you help. Maybe take those rants to the VM Community forums next time.
If I wanted help on adding extra wifi gear to my household I would have asked but no where in my thread was there a plea for this type of help I was ranting against VM and not against any one here but on my last post I said i was not posting again but read your post and had to answer you.
Old 28-12-2017, 13:18   #24
kalleh
cf.addict

kalleh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
If I wanted help on adding extra wifi gear to my household I would have asked but no where in my thread was there a plea for this type of help I was ranting against VM and not against any one here but on my last post I said i was not posting again but read your post and had to answer you.
You won't be missed. You basically weren't seeking help then you were just ranting.... Even more of a reason to post on the VM Community forums instead of here where nice people will try to help you despite the poor construction of you're post and general terrible attitude.

Gonna withdraw from this discussion now have a good new year.
kalleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 14:05   #25
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

A classic example of how not to ask for help.
Old 28-12-2017, 14:18   #26
iTekweni
cf.addict

Please I have asked for this post to be shelved as I am now tired of being insulted by all and sundry who do not know me personally but I will not lower myself to answer all of you so please put this post in the bin
Old 28-12-2017, 14:36   #27
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

We dont do requests.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 15:01   #28
iTekweni
cf.addict

Ok thank you for the answer
Old 28-12-2017, 18:26   #29
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

You posted asking for help as you are having Wifi issues and yet when help was offered and suggestions given you resorted to insults and generally being totally rude.
Old 28-12-2017, 18:47   #30
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
We dont do requests.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote