Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Old 17-02-2014, 22:59   #181
RizzyKing

Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

I was a smoker over thirty years got to the point where I spent five to ten minutes every morning coughing my guts up couldn't walk up stairs without getting out of breath and the last scan I had as a smoker showed my lungs were heavily congested. Been on the ecigs coming up for a year and a half and no more morning cough I can walk the stairs without getting out of breath and last scan I had showed my lungs nearly fully clear so I'm going to say ecigs have been better for my lungs lol. I haven't heard about oil in the lungs from normal eliquid but I know you can get oil and solid things also perhaps they have some consequence not having used those or knowing anyone who has I can't say for sure.
Advertisement
Old 18-02-2014, 00:05   #182
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

RizzyKing I think I will be sticking to e cigs for weight loss, I have lost just over half a stone since starting them, and like I have said before I am just over 5 foot so even being slightly over weight really show's. Thank you for your reply very much appreciated
Old 18-02-2014, 10:52   #183
Dai
Inactive

Services: 50Mb, TV & Phone
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to Dai

LOL Slowcoach. I'm definitely your suave and debonair type.
The official jury may still be out on ecigs but my personal jury gives them a resounding yes vote.
I buy only from a well-established and reliable british supplier who even have a clean-room certificate for their liquid mixing facility.
Financially I'm almost £200 a month better off. I've stopped coughing and regained my sense of smell and taste. It's also a tremendous bonus not to smell like an old ashtray all the time. Most important of all I'm no longer breathing in the tars, dioxides and pesticide cocktail you get from burning tobacco leaves.

2 years now since I smoked tobacco. As you can see, I'm converted.
Dai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 19:28   #184
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

I got an e cig but so far I haven't used it , going to have to get in touch with the company cause whenever I go to use it the battery is flat and it takes over 24 hours to charge the damn thing lol
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 19:57   #185
RizzyKing

Jules what sort you got ?. I'm onto mods now got a SIG zmax v5 and inno SVD for backup and recently got a couple of rg500 tanks I'm well happy and sorted now.
Old 18-02-2014, 20:03   #186
Jules
Inactive

Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Think it is a fresh cig brand? Going to ring them tomorrow cause it is no use to me at the moment
Old 18-02-2014, 20:12   #187
RizzyKing

Is that one of the cigalikes if it is Google ego battery and ce4-5 much better setup and an easy way into vaping.
Old 19-02-2014, 08:03   #188
Dai
Inactive

Services: 50Mb, TV & Phone
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to Dai

Jules - apparently there is now a stall in Kirkgate market doing eciggy stuff from Totally Wicked, which is a premier supplier. Might be worth going and having a chat. You need an ego-c battery system to get a useful result.
Dai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2014, 17:53   #189
Jules
Inactive

Thanks I will look in to it x

---------- Post added at 17:53 ---------- Previous post was at 17:30 ----------

Just talked to someone and it looks like I might have a faulty battery so we are going to sort it out and fingers crossed it should solve the problem I have been having.
I will keep you posted
Old 21-02-2014, 15:53   #190
Nanook
Inactive

Services: VM 30Mb, Tivo 1TB
Nanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to allNanook is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Thank you so much
she was going on about oil on lungs or something like that also that not enough research on the matter of e cigs ...
There is no oil in e-liquid. Much information, advice & helpful, friendly people on Planet Of The Vapes forum.

http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/forum.php
Nanook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 08:59   #191
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Has anyone tried Vision 3 ego (stardust)?
I ordered it last night and you can change the wick/coil thing.

http://www.vapeland.co.uk/vision-v3-...0mah-218-p.asp
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 19:58   #192
broadbandking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media V6 XL TV - 1Gb Broadband
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Has anyone tried Vision 3 ego (stardust)?
I ordered it last night and you can change the wick/coil thing.

http://www.vapeland.co.uk/vision-v3-...0mah-218-p.asp
I used to use a ecig where you could change the coil so it good but I prefer to just change the top unit as its fresh and clean and is just a two minute job
Old 11-03-2014, 20:28   #193
spreadsheet
cf.geek

Services: virgin internet / sky TV
spreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to all

been off fags for two years

last week was down the pub quiz and a friend was there with one - so I had a puff out of curiosity

had a sore throat for all the next day

they are sort of ok but you don't get the proper 'belt' that you get off a proper cigarette
spreadsheet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 21:25   #194
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadbandking View Post
I used to use a ecig where you could change the coil so it good but I prefer to just change the top unit as its fresh and clean and is just a two minute job
You mean the ones where you put drops into the cotton wool type cylinder?
I had one of them. it was liking smoking a cig with pin holes in it. just couldn't get a decent drag.
Old 12-03-2014, 20:05   #195
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Arrived today. trying cherry flavour at the mo. not bad.

I've got an estimated 160 ml of liquid left from the last time I did all this. I think it's all gone out of date now.