Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 29-10-2009, 20:30   #2701
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
re: Rate the last movie you saw

Fantastic Mr Fox. 7/10 - it was ok. My son enjoyed it though
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-10-2009, 22:11   #2702
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

Saw 6 - loved it. Back to its best after a weak 5th installment. For me it was better than 4 and 5.
8 and a half out of 10
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 22:18   #2703
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
The majority of new 3D film dispense with the traditional, stuff coming at you and instead give depth to the film you are watchng so it feels more that you are in the room with them rather than you getting poked in the eye by something, lol.
Yeah that's the way it seemed
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 23:12   #2704
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

We just watched Punisher war zone. it gets 9/10 from me.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 19:34   #2705
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age

Saw VI - 8/10
as others have said, this one is as good as the first 2, I like 3,4,5 but they tried to be a bit too clever for their own good, where as this one as well as having "cool" traps is an exciting fairly straightforward thriller to keep you on the edge of your seat
admars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 19:42   #2706
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Watched 2012 today - Overall rating: 6/10 - Excellent visuals as to be expected for a 'Roland' movie - However, for such a hyped up movie I didn't think it was anything special.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 18:59   #2707
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Harry Brown 9/10 simply amazing, Michael Caine is fantastic in the role and while its very violent its a really enjoyable movie.

2012 - 7/10 great mindless action movie. Bit too long though
Old 15-11-2009, 23:01   #2708
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age

Fantastic Mr. Fox 8/10

Missus and I really enjoyed it. I haven't read the book since I was a kid so can't compare, but thought this was really good, but we're big Wes Anderson fans anyway, and despite being based on a kid's book you can tell it's one of his films
admars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 16:33   #2709
Sox
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Telephone- T.V X.L Broadband .L. Sky Sports
Sox has reached the bronze age
Sox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze age

Star Trek X1

6-7/10
Sox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 14:16   #2710
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

2012, what a film! i loved it, the special effect where amazing!, but in reality they woulda got crushed by atleast one of those buildings!, the only concern i had was if that poor dog survived or not!

9-10/10
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 14:26   #2711
zing_deleted

reality sucks Frankie lol lol

Inglorious Basterds I enjoyed it very typical Tarrentino movie though. I know its been out a while but better late than never lol 7/10
Old 18-11-2009, 16:37   #2712
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing View Post
reality sucks Frankie lol lol

Inglorious Basterds I enjoyed it very typical Tarrentino movie though. I know its been out a while but better late than never lol 7/10
I wanna see that movie, it looks pretty good from the trailer.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 18:04   #2713
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Moon - 8/10

I enjoyed this which I didn't think I was going to. Not bad at all.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 00:05   #2714
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

A Christmas Carol in IMAX 3D - 8/10

The films story was ok but... The 3Dness was AWESOME!
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 06:11   #2715
dgardner

Star trek 11
0/10
What was that all about?