Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 23-05-2011, 17:50   #2896
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Thank you, But the penguin bashing cup will be mine again ha ha ha ha ( meant to be evil laugh)
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-05-2011, 17:57   #2897
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

You wont have time now for the cup. The baby will keep you busy and It wont be the cup your thinking about then
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 18:01   #2898
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

That is great news
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 18:50   #2899
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
My happy thought is that my partner gave birth to a baby boy at 07.52am this morning So now I'am just wetting the baby's head
............. ....Congratulations to you both.
Old 23-05-2011, 18:56   #2900
Sox
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Telephone- T.V X.L Broadband .L. Sky Sports
Sox has reached the bronze age
Sox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze age

Quote:
My happy thought is that my partner gave birth to a baby boy at 07.52am this morning So now I'am just wetting the baby's head

Many Many congratulations

Good luck and good health to you all

Sox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 19:13   #2901
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star

Congratulations Devil to all 3 of you.

My happy thought is that I'm happy to announce that my wife and I are also expecting a little delivery.

Yes, that's right, VM should be delivering our new TiVo box between 1 and 6 tomorrow afternoon.
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 19:26   #2902
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonRoad View Post
Congratulations Devil to all 3 of you.

My happy thought is that I'm happy to announce that my wife and I are also expecting a little delivery.

Yes, that's right, VM should be delivering our new TiVo box between 1 and 6 tomorrow afternoon.
Congratulations to you and your wife for the arrival of your new . Many happy hours of viewing
Old 23-05-2011, 19:45   #2903
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha222 View Post
Congratulations to you and your wife for the arrival of your new . Many happy hours of viewing
You've got me worried. That looks very like the Milkman's.
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 19:46   #2904
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Congratulations to you and and the Mrs on the birth of your son.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 19:49   #2905
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Looks like the Milkman's what?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 19:52   #2906
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Looks like the Milkman's what?
Cream I would think
Old 23-05-2011, 21:10   #2907
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
You have got me worried as I'am your milkman
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 08:07   #2908
Sox
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Telephone- T.V X.L Broadband .L. Sky Sports
Sox has reached the bronze age
Sox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze age
Smile Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

May your feet never sweat,
your neighbor give you ne're a treat.
When flowers bloom, I hope you'll not sneeze,
and may you always have someone to sqeeze!

Sox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 17:18   #2909
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Yay - I've just had an 8.2mmol/l reading which is the lowest I've had in a very very long time.

My readings have been around 30mmol/l for far too long. I'm so excited I can almost forgive the cheery american accent on my machine
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 17:39   #2910
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Yay - I've just had an 8.2mmol/l reading which is the lowest I've had in a very very long time.

My readings have been around 30mmol/l for far too long. I'm so excited I can almost forgive the cheery american accent on my machine
That is a fantastic result, just keep doing what ever it is you have been doing and get that reading down even lower.

Your post about your machine talking reminded me about a car we used to own. It was a Renault Megane with a speaking thing that gave out warnings on doors being open, petrol levels and umpteen other boring details, Apparently,well according to my husband, "she" also said "Good morning Sexy" to him when he went for the papers. Scary to think that a car needed its' eyes testing!