Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S President: Donald Trump

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

U.S President: Donald Trump
Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2017, 12:10   #1606
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Someone better tell his Press Secretary, then...

(Travel to G20 in July) https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...coming-foreign
Don't see no dates, times, actual travel routes in any of those Briefings. Wink back.

---------- Post added at 10:51 ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
FYI The Times is now reporting this as well.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...ests-3qq8m7mzw

Not sure this will ever happen if it's the protests he fears. Not sure when he thinks that will change.
The story is FAKE NEWS. You have two sides, both White House and Downing Street denying the account that was published in the guardian.

---------- Post added at 11:10 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
The prospect of being booed by large crowds might just dent his ego and pierce his narsistic streak enough for him to want to put the visit of, wonder what he intends to do to win the mob round in the future though, not cause world war three, tell his handlers in Moscow to shove it, not grab anyone by the pussy for a while, lock her up, the list of possibilities is endless
World War Three is off the cards, this down to the fact that Hillary did not win.

Regarding Hillary. Senator Graham, is insisting former Attorney General, Lyretta Lynch, be called to testify why she instructed former FBI Director, James Comey to change 'Investigation', to 'Matter' during a Press briefing detailing the FBI's investigation in to Hillary's use of a private email server. Comey testified last week that Lynch ordered him to change those wordings to align itself with the Clinton campaign own explanations, which confused and concerned him.
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2017, 17:03   #1607
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Don't see no dates, times, actual travel routes in any of those Briefings. Wink back.

---------- Post added at 10:51 ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 ----------

The story is FAKE NEWS. You have two sides, both White House and Downing Street denying the account that was published in the guardian.

---------- Post added at 11:10 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

World War Three is off the cards, this down to the fact that Hillary did not win.

Regarding Hillary. Senator Graham, is insisting former Attorney General, Lyretta Lynch, be called to testify why she instructed former FBI Director, James Comey to change 'Investigation', to 'Matter' during a Press briefing detailing the FBI's investigation in to Hillary's use of a private email server. Comey testified last week that Lynch ordered him to change those wordings to align itself with the Clinton campaign own explanations, which confused and concerned him.
From the link
Quote:
While in Poland, President Trump will deliver a major speech, and he will attend the Three Seas Initiative Summit to demonstrate our strong ties to Central Europe.
Which made it simple to find http://wroclawuncut.com/2017/06/10/w...n-trump-visit/
Quote:
As you will have seen, there is no mention of any Polish city in the press release. However, the "Three Seas Initiative Summit" is taking place at Wrocław's Hala Stulecia on the 6th and 7th of July. Therefore if Donald Trump is to take part, he will almost certainly have to come here. It is thought that the US President will make a key speech on the opening day of the summit.
and http://www.nydailynews.com/newswires...icle-1.3235914
Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump will visit Poland ahead of next month's G20 summit in Germany, the White House said in a statement on Friday.

The visit will emphasize the "priority of strengthening NATO’s collective defense," and Trump will also attend the Three Seas Initiative Summit to "demonstrate our strong ties to Central Europe," the statement said.

Leaders from several central, eastern and southern European countries are to meet in the city of Wroclaw in western Poland for the so-called Three Seas Initiative summit on July 6-7.
Dates and destinations.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 12-06-2017 at 17:09.
Old 12-06-2017, 17:17   #1608
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

But not really, no specific routes, times and places he will be at are not present, noone should know this beforehand, I doubt the Secret Service would allow for such a thing. I Don't believe anything written in those one sided crap sources. (nydaily news or nyt).
Old 12-06-2017, 18:07   #1609
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

How about something the White House Press office releases - would you believe that?

Quote:
President Trump will later participate in the G-7 Summit in Taormina hosted by the Italian President of the Council of Ministers Gentiloni.

From Rome, the President will continue on to previously announced visits to Brussels for the NATO summit and meetings with EU and Belgian leaders, and to Sicily for the G7 meeting.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...coming-foreign

Quote:
Mrs. Melania Trump is pleased to announce some of the stops on her first foreign trip as First Lady of the United States of America.

On Friday, May 19, 2017, the First Lady will join her husband President Donald J. Trump on an eight-day, five-stop trek to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Israel, Rome, Brussels, and Sicily, returning to Washington, DC, on Saturday, May 27, 2017.

The First Lady will join her husband throughout each day, but will also participate in many of her own events. In the latter part of the trip, Mrs. Trump will attend spousal programs at the NATO and G-7 summits. She will conclude the trip by delivering remarks to United States military personnel and families in Italy.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...-united-states

Since it was widely known that the G7 summit was being held on May 26–27, 2017 in Taormina (ME), Sicily, and that the NATO meeting was in Brussels on May 25, this makes that sort of information, and the movements of the President, public knowledge.

This gives information about departure dates, destinations, and duration of the trip.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 12-06-2017, 18:08   #1610
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
But not really, no specific routes, times and places he will be at are not present, noone should know this beforehand, I doubt the Secret Service would allow for such a thing. I Don't believe anything written in those one sided crap sources. (nydaily news or nyt).
As a matter of interest which news sources do you believe Mick ? Give us a list and a laugh
Old 12-06-2017, 18:36   #1611
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
How about something the White House Press office releases - would you believe that?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...coming-foreign

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...-united-states

Since it was widely known that the G7 summit was being held on May 26–27, 2017 in Taormina (ME), Sicily, and that the NATO meeting was in Brussels on May 25, this makes that sort of information, and the movements of the President, public knowledge.

This gives information about departure dates, destinations, and duration of the trip.
Sigh.

Still NO actual routes being taken and actual time of arrival. Yeah it list places, but not routes and times - big difference. This is what I am on about.

---------- Post added at 17:36 ---------- Previous post was at 17:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
As a matter of interest which news sources do you believe Mick ? Give us a list and a laugh
Hardly any. As I said, I do my OWN research on news items. One sided media gets overlooked and there is plenty of those that have people hoodwinked, like yourself.
Old 12-06-2017, 18:39   #1612
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts

I heard hes visiting the UK cos Teresa May and the Queen have knitted him a new wig between them.
Old 12-06-2017, 18:47   #1613
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Hardly any. As I said, I do my OWN research on news items. One sided media gets overlooked and there is plenty of those that have people hoodwinked, like yourself.
So where do you get the information for your valuable research? I really am interested so I too can avoid that horrible Fake News stuff

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanbjames View Post
I heard hes visiting the UK cos Teresa May and the Queen have knitted him a new wig between them.
Probably why he's cancelled, he's allergic to wool.
Old 12-06-2017, 18:47   #1614
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
So where do you get the information for your valuable research? I really am interested so I too can avoid that horrible Fake News stuff
You obviously don't avoid it Mr K, given your tendency to misrepresent what people say and or stories, all in the name to align with your narrative, i.e if it does not suit your agenda.
Old 12-06-2017, 18:51   #1615
Mr K
Woke and proud !

I
Quote:
You obviously don't avoid it Mr K, given your tendency to misrepresent what people say and or stories, all in the name to align with your narrative, i.e if it does not suit your agenda.
You're not going to let on your sources are you .

(it wouldn't be Tango coloured would it ??)

Last edited by Mr K; 12-06-2017 at 18:56.
Old 12-06-2017, 21:13   #1616
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
You're moving the goal posts a little. I didn't ask for a time or route...simply a date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
No Mick, it's been reported elsewhere but I'm prepared to wait and see what happens. If he's coming soon, why has the date not been banded around?
Let's approach this another way. If The Whitehouse has advised details of other trips over the Summer, why hasn't it mentioned anything about the UK?
Is it:
a) You can't trust the mainstream media - The Times, The Guardian, Huffington Post - they're all in it together and it's a gigantic conspiracy.
b) He's not coming to the UK anytime soon.
Old 12-06-2017, 21:28   #1617
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
You're moving the goal posts a little. I didn't ask for a time or route...simply a date.

Let's approach this another way. If The Whitehouse has advised details of other trips over the Summer, why hasn't it mentioned anything about the UK?
Is it:
a) You can't trust the mainstream media - The Times, The Guardian, Huffington Post - they're all in it together and it's a gigantic conspiracy.
b) He's not coming to the UK anytime soon.
Well, unless it's escaped your attention, we are having a few issues closer to home and we need to get brexit dealt with, you know, enact democracy, not ignore it like some Remainers hope it does.

As for your question, I don't remember any date being set at all for Trumps visit.
Old 13-06-2017, 12:35   #1618
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Last week's election was democracy in action.
Old 15-06-2017, 17:36   #1619
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Qatar Buys U.S. F-15s Days After Trump Says Country Funds Terror

He says one thing then does another.

Even the Australian MP takes the perverbial out of him.

Leaked audio reveals Malcolm Turnbull roasting Donald Trump over 'fake polls' and Russia

Last edited by pip08456; 15-06-2017 at 17:41.
Old 15-06-2017, 23:56   #1620
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I think the penny (or cent) has dropped for many people about Trump now. There's just a few left who delude themselves that it's all fake news, but they're a declining number.
Closed Thread