Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Old 30-10-2013, 19:19   #166
Dash: CF noob
cf.geek

Services: VM MAXIT TV360 Volt 1gb. SH5 WIN 10 7" Tab, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Dash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of society
Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Adz I love you, in a platonic kind of way obviously.
Dash: CF noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-10-2013, 19:26   #167
Nidge41
Permanently Banned

Services: Sky TV, VM 100Meg Broadband
Nidge41 is a glorious beacon of lightNidge41 is a glorious beacon of lightNidge41 is a glorious beacon of lightNidge41 is a glorious beacon of lightNidge41 is a glorious beacon of lightNidge41 is a glorious beacon of lightNidge41 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
100ml liquids at Misteliquid. Pretty cheap given the prices of standard 10, 20 and 30 ml. You can also buy eGo replicas from Chinese wholesale sites for dirt cheap. Quality is unknown though as I've never thoroughly used one. Some CE5 clearo's fall apart too easily rendering them useless. Innokin dual coils are a decent buy though.
I've got the Innokin dual dual coils, they're the dogs dangly bits.
Nidge41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2013, 23:10   #168
RizzyKing

As I said I'm on cartomizer I use smoktech dual coil cartos last me about two weeks a piece cost 1.44 so not hard on the pocket use them in smoktech pyrex dct tanks cheapest glass tanks around at the time. Went for glass purely because I don't want to be limited to what flavour liquids I can try unlike polycarb that doesn't play nice with a few flavours.

At the minute waiting for a delivery from joose juice which have very good reviews and he does a bogof on all 30ml making him cheaper then mist which I've also used. Fasttech do some decent battery's but you gotta allow up to four weeks for delivery not a place for urgent supply's lol. Thank you Jog I have felt a lot better since going onto ecigs and have converted quite a few onto it as well they try mine and are a bit stunned how close the experience is to normal smoking.

All in all switching to ecigs has been great not so many health issues (I'd say none at all but gaping still newish) obviously money saved is always good but for me the best thing is not having to worry my smoking is in anyway affecting others round me.
Old 23-01-2014, 20:06   #169
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

I use e cigs and love it, but would not buy from certain internet sellers I only use totally wicked or vapouriz as I have a nut allergy these suppliers list ingredients and state may contain traces of nuts on certain products for me this is a big bonus for obvious reasons ...
Old 03-02-2014, 02:43   #170
Dash: CF noob
cf.geek

Services: VM MAXIT TV360 Volt 1gb. SH5 WIN 10 7" Tab, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Dash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of society

Totally Wicked are having a massive clearance of stock, quantities are running low but some bargains still to be had upto 90% off HURRY.
Dash: CF noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 19:10   #171
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

I use e cigs non nicotine liquid to lose weight and so far it has worked really well for me as I get the sweet taste and no calories, but now a friend of mine has said that e cigs have hidden dangers, my big question now are e cigs safe or not ... any one know the answer ...
Old 17-02-2014, 19:18   #172
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

I bet your friend doesn't smoke.

If you're that worried. you can always go back to smoking real cigarettes.
they've got a real danger. and guaranteed to kill you
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 19:29   #173
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
I bet your friend doesn't smoke.

If you're that worried. you can always go back to smoking real cigarettes.
they've got a real danger. and guaranteed to kill you
On that advice Gary, I think I'll take my chances with e cigs thank you for the reply ... and my friend does smoke and is stick thin, whereas I gave the fags up 12 years ago when I was pregnant with my youngest son and have struggled with my weight ever since. I am one and half stone over weight, this may not seem a lot to some but unfortunately for me I am only 5 foot 1 and it really show's due to me being small ...
Old 17-02-2014, 19:32   #174
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
On that advice Gary, I think I'll take my chances with e cigs thank you for the reply ... and my friend does smoke and is stick thin, whereas I gave the fags up 12 years ago when I was pregnant with my youngest son and have struggled with my weight ever since. I am one and half stone over weight, this may not seem a lot to some but unfortunately for me I am only 5 foot 1 and it really show's due to me being small ...
Yeh. I can just imagine how funny you must look.
even if it's just the small and short thing
Old 17-02-2014, 19:37   #175
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Quote:
Yeh. I can just imagine how funny you must look.
even if it's just the small and short thing
Thanks for that witty reply Gary, if I don't feel bad enough that my 11 year old is the same height as me ...
Old 17-02-2014, 19:40   #176
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Thanks for that witty reply Gary, if I don't feel bad enough that my 11 year old is the same height as me ...
I'm taller than both of you.
I'm 5'2" and a bit LOL
Old 17-02-2014, 19:42   #177
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Quote:
I'm taller than both of you.
I'm 5'2" and a bit LOL
Old 17-02-2014, 20:17   #178
slowcoach
Inactive

Services: VM Phone 152 Meg.
slowcoach has reached the bronze age
slowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze age

Watching people in town with e-cigs there appear to be two types of user, the first are the furtive user that gives the impression that they are trying to hide it as if they are embarrassed to been seen smoking one, then there is the suave and debonair type who wave it about a lot as if they want everyone to see them with it.
The latter remind me of Noel Coward in one of the old movies where he is walking around a room in his dressing gown gesturing with a cigarette set in a long holder.

Me and my imagination, LOL!
slowcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 21:20   #179
RizzyKing

Hi weenie really sorry for the late reply without knowing exactly what dangers your friend is referring to it's hard to say whether there is anything in it. From my personal experience and everything I've read there are no known dangers but there are many myths such as the anti freeze one which refers to propylene glycol being in eliquid or that they have been found to be more dangerous then normal cigarettes which is based on a now discredited study from 2009. If you buy from reputable UK suppliers they are usually happy to tell you there ingredients. Mainly eliquid is made up of propylene glycol, vegetable glycerine, flavouring food grade, nicotine base liquid usually pg but can be VG and some use water as well.

I have read a lot of stuff on the subject but the only thing I found that talked of real danger was that 2009 report which as I later found out is now a joke scientifically. Studies are being done now but it will be many years before they come to a conclusion but what seems to be universally agreed is that eliquid is significantly less damaging or dangerous then tobacco. If you want to read up Google casaa they have a ton of information. Hope that helps .
Old 17-02-2014, 22:29   #180
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Hi weenie really sorry for the late reply without knowing exactly what dangers your friend is referring to it's hard to say whether there is anything in it. Hope that helps .
Thank you so much
she was going on about oil on lungs or something like that also that not enough research on the matter of e cigs ...