Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Fringe : Season 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Fringe : Season 4

Old 02-10-2011, 01:47   #1
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Fringe : Season 4

No one has mentioned the start of the new series of Fringe, so what do you all think of it?

I am bit concerned with the story about Peter disappearing and the changes brought to the other characters. It feels like a different programme; Walter isn't with Olivia; Peter isn't there and Olivia seems like a different person.

I do hope that this isn't a way of "boosting" the ratings, by dramatically overhauling the programme and that this is only temporary...I miss Walter being with the team and Peter. I know that it is part of the plot, but it seems to be a major change.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-10-2011, 08:31   #2
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: Fringe Series 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
No one has mentioned the start of the new series of Fringe, so what do you all think of it?

I am bit concerned with the story about Peter disappearing and the changes brought to the other characters. It feels like a different programme; Walter isn't with Olivia; Peter isn't there and Olivia seems like a different person.

I do hope that this isn't a way of "boosting" the ratings, by dramatically overhauling the programme and that this is only temporary...I miss Walter being with the team and Peter. I know that it is part of the plot, but it seems to be a major change.
I didn't know it had started (actually thought it had been cancelled),i have followed it from the start and love the show

how many episodes have i missed ?
Old 02-10-2011, 09:04   #3
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Two episodes upto now..

Not really a fantastic start as with the erasure of one of the main characters it has altered things tremendously.. It has though given them a few new avenues to follow
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:10   #4
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Two episodes upto now..

Not really a fantastic start as with the erasure of one of the main characters it has altered things tremendously.. It has though given them a few new avenues to follow
cheers Kymmy
Old 02-10-2011, 14:05   #5
Mal
Inactive

Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

There has only been one episode on Sky 1 UK timeline
Old 02-10-2011, 14:06   #6
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Woops.sorry, didn't see the prefix
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 01:36   #7
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

If any of you are still watching this, they've shot 2 endings in case of cancellation.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...iffhanger.html

Excellent news, at least we'll get some closure!
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 01:47   #8
Mal
Inactive

Of course I'm still watching this...

I'm hoping for a 5th series, but hopefully it will be resolved fully...
Old 15-04-2012, 09:50   #9
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age

From reading some posts on DS last night, the rumour is that it will almost certainly get another season. Just no-one's sure how many eps

But, as usual, I will believe it only when it is officially announced.
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 12:19   #10
martyh

To be honest i stopped watching fringe after about the fourth fifth ep of this series ,i got really confused .May give it another whirl to see if it makes anymore sense to me