Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | legacy superfibre 50 costs more than current vivid 50 package

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

legacy superfibre 50 costs more than current vivid 50 package

Old 10-01-2018, 21:32   #1
Steve Day
Inactive

Steve Day is on a distinguished roadSteve Day is on a distinguished road
legacy superfibre 50 costs more than current vivid 50 package

Have only just noticed this as i am now out of contract and loyalty bonus has ended.

I am now being charged over £2.00 more for my BB only superfibre 50 pack than the current going rate of £33 for the vivid 50 package which is exactly the same package except the name.

just a heads up for anyone out there also on a legacy package to check it.
Steve Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2018, 10:23   #2
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: legacy superfibre 50 costs more than current vivid 50 package

They will be absolutely gagging to sign you up for another contract so if you ring up or use the webchat you'll get made a stupid offer. Depending what you ask for they'll either upgrade you to vivid50 (so you are on a current tier) with a discount or offer you something like vivid200 for the same price.

I was years out of contract back in August and rang up expecting to pay another £10/month for vivid300 (I was on 200 at the time). They upgraded me to 350 for free and knocked £4/month off my bill.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote